Situated in the heart of Fort Kochi, Vasco Da Gama Inn has become one of the most endearing hotels of Fort Kochi. Outside, you can almost smell the centuries of imperial trade: Portuguese forts, Dutch and British churches, Chinese fishing nets and Jewish shops selling local spices and fabrics are all within striking distance. After watching the sun set into the Arabian Sea, you can dine in style on Indian or European cuisine at the hotel’s restaurant.
With a tempting menu and average prices, it will be an interesting experience for its visitors. The room’s décor consists of simple teak wood chairs, white walls and soft lighting. Definitely a good place to relax and dine. A casual atmosphere, courteous service and the interesting menu make it a popular eatery.
Vasco Da Gama Inn is run by a well known sea food business family in Kerala. They have tried their best to preserve the building in its originality. The hotel provides 5 A/C and 4 Non A/C rooms, glass-paned windows, lowly verandahs and balconies are very European in style.
Vasco Da Gama Inn
Church Road, Fort Cochin, Kochi, Kerala – 682 035,India
Phone : +(91)-(484)-2218404
E-mail : email@example.com
- Heritage Property at Fort Kochi for sale in Tourist Area
- Fort Kochi – Charming Signature of Modern Tourism
- Bernard Bungalow, Fort Kochi – Budget Heritage Homestay
- Killians Boutique Hotel in Fort Kochi – a haven of stylish hospitality
- Fort Kochi Hotels – Best Fort Kochi accomodation
- Kashi Art Cafe, Fort Kochi – popular hangout in Kochi
- Hotel Bright Heritage, Fort Kochi – a budget option for stay
- Elphinstone Residency – Fort Kochi Hotel
- Chiramel Homestay – Heritage Homestay in Fort Kochi built during the dutch rule
- Old Harbour Hotel – heritage boutique hotel in Fort Kochi