What is Urovasti ?
Warm medicated oil is retained in herbal paste boundary on the chest is called Urovasti. Urovasti is an effective treatment for respiratory problems, heart disease and muscular chest pains.
What is Urovasti procedure?
Before the treatment, body is softly massaged with warm oil. Then specially prepared warm herbal oil is poured on the chest area and kept inside an herbal paste boundary made of black gram dough. It enhances blood circulation and builds strong muscle and connective tissues. The duration for the treatment is 45-60 minutes. It is also a preventive treatment for heart from strokes and other related blocks.
What are the indications of Urovasti?
Urovasti is mainly done to treat the pain in the Sternu.
Vasti – Ayurvedic Treatment for Vata disorder
Virechana therapy – Ayurveda Treatment for Pitta dominant diseases
Vamana therapy – Ayurvedic Treatment for Kapha Disorder
Nasya – Ayurvedic Treatment for Nostril
Snehapana in Ayurveda
Karnapoorna treatment in Ayurveda
Anjana treatment in Ayurveda – Rejuvenation Therapy for eyes
Sirolepa – Ayurveda Treatment for sound sleep
Thalam – Ayurveda Treatment for total relaxation
Kativasti – Ayurveda Treatment for lower back pain and spinal disorders
Januvasti – effective Ayurveda Treatment for Knee Joint Problems
Urovasti – effective Treatment for Muscular Chest Problems
Sirovasti – highly effective for Vatha based Diseases
Dhanyamladhara – for Vata Predominant Diseases
Netradhara – Cleansing therapy for Eyes
Pichu in Ayurveda – Treatment for Memory Loss and Insomnia
Panchakarma – 5 treatments to cleanse and nourish the body
Sirodhara – a proven Ayurveda treatment for different types of Hair loss
Takradhara Treatment – a form of shirodhara
Ksheeradhara – medicated milk bath
Pizhichil – a king among the traditional Ayurveda therapies
Podikizhi massage – treatment with warm bundles of herbal powder
Njavarakizhi massage – effective rejuvenation therapy
Elakizhi massage – Herbal leaf bundle massage
Udvartana massage – scrubbing body with herbal powder
Abhyanga massage – unique rhythmic massage with herbal oil
- Sirovasti – highly effective for Vatha based Diseases
- Njavarakizhi massage – effective rejuvenation therapy
- Pichu in Ayurveda – Treatment for Memory Loss and Insomnia
- Podikizhi massage – treatment with warm bundles of herbal powder
- Takradhara Treatment – a form of shirodhara
- Sirodhara – a proven Ayurveda treatment for different types of Hair loss
- Netradhara – Cleansing therapy for Eyes
- Dhanyamladhara – for Vata Predominant Diseases
- Pizhichil – a king among the traditional Ayurveda therapies
- Udvartana massage – scrubbing body with herbal powder