Think about responsible Kerala travel to a naturally scenic place, experiences of forest trekking, drinking water from the water springs, sighting wildlife in its natural habitat… Yes, we are talking about Nature Camps in Kerala Ecotourism spots. The Kerala Forests and Wildlife Department organizes Nature Camps at Wildlife Sanctuaries and National Parks. (more…)
All posts tagged Wildlife Sanctuaries
Kerala Fascinating Facts:-
- Kerala located on the southern most end of India, covering a distance of 550km along with the southwest cost of India.
- Kerala is the only state in India, which is famous for its tranquil backwaters, which are lifeline of the state.
- Kerala is famous for Ayurveda, an ancient Indian system of medicine for treatment, which is well known across the globe.
- Kerala is the home of the well-known art forms like Kathakali, Koodiyattam etc
- Kerala has the highest literacy rate among all the Indian states (more…)
Thekkady a pleasant celestial bliss on earth where one can see ‘nature in its purest form’. A place that will amaze you beyond belief, making it one of the hottest tourist destinations in ‘God’s own country’- Kerala Thekkady. Uninterrupted rows of green trees, stunningly beautiful landscape, rolling hills and chirping birds all these make it to become one of the most fascinating natural wildlife sanctuaries in Kerala Thekkady. (more…)
Kerala is one of India’s top travel destinations, possessing an endless range of attractions and activities that cater for the shopper, cultural enthusiast, historical buff and nature-lover. Kerala Tourism will allure you with the shopping experience of its cities, the splendor of its cultural arts and natural heritage of rich flora and fauna!
Kerala is a friendly, beautiful, culturally rich state and one that’s extremely good value for money to travel in. It’s modern enough to be comfortable yet full of natural beauty to be mesmerized. (more…)
With the elephant as its theme and namesake, Elephant Court is a unique Kerala resort situated in the charming environs of Thekkady in Kerala. This project by Vijaya Hospitality and Resort Ltd, became a reality after decade-long research on the viability and the requirements of the travelers coming to the destination. The Kerala resort projects a fine blend of modern day luxury and the true vibrancy of unpolluted, unspoiled nature. (more…)