What is Nasya ?
The administration of herbal oils, decoctions and powders through the nostrils is called ‘Nasya’. This treatment eliminates the toxins from the head and neck region and is useful in curing headaches, migraine, sinusitis, chronic cold , chest congestion, cervical spondylosis and Facial Palsy.
What is Nasya procedure ?
The treatment commences with the preconditioning of the person’s body. This is a short oil massage of the head, face, and neck followed by brief steaming. Next, the person lies down comfortably with his neck slightly raised and head lowered. Drops of the warm medicine are poured into each of his nostrils and he is made to inhale deeply, while the other nostril is kept closed with the thumb. The whole process takes about 20 to 30 minutes and to get effective results it is continued for 7 to 14 days.
What are the indications of Nasya ?
Head ache,Neurological problems.
Vasti – Ayurvedic Treatment for Vata disorder
Virechana therapy – Ayurveda Treatment for Pitta dominant diseases
Vamana therapy – Ayurvedic Treatment for Kapha Disorder
Nasya – Ayurvedic Treatment for Nostril
Snehapana in Ayurveda
Karnapoorna treatment in Ayurveda
Anjana treatment in Ayurveda – Rejuvenation Therapy for eyes
Sirolepa – Ayurveda Treatment for sound sleep
Thalam – Ayurveda Treatment for total relaxation
Kativasti – Ayurveda Treatment for lower back pain and spinal disorders
Januvasti – effective Ayurveda Treatment for Knee Joint Problems
Urovasti – effective Treatment for Muscular Chest Problems
Sirovasti – highly effective for Vatha based Diseases
Dhanyamladhara – for Vata Predominant Diseases
Netradhara – Cleansing therapy for Eyes
Pichu in Ayurveda – Treatment for Memory Loss and Insomnia
Panchakarma – 5 treatments to cleanse and nourish the body
Sirodhara – a proven Ayurveda treatment for different types of Hair loss
Takradhara Treatment – a form of shirodhara
Ksheeradhara – medicated milk bath
Pizhichil – a king among the traditional Ayurveda therapies
Podikizhi massage – treatment with warm bundles of herbal powder
Njavarakizhi massage – effective rejuvenation therapy
Elakizhi massage – Herbal leaf bundle massage
Udvartana massage – scrubbing body with herbal powder
Abhyanga massage – unique rhythmic massage with herbal oil
- Sirolepa – Ayurveda Treatment for sound sleep
- Anjana treatment in Ayurveda – Rejuvenation Therapy for eyes
- Thalam – Ayurveda Treatment for total relaxation
- Karnapoorna treatment in Ayurveda
- Januvasti – effective Ayurveda Treatment for Knee Joint Problems
- Urovasti – effective Treatment for Muscular Chest Problems
- Kativasti – Ayurveda Treatment for lower back pain and spinal disorders
- Pichu in Ayurveda – Treatment for Memory Loss and Insomnia
- Sirodhara – a proven Ayurveda treatment for different types of Hair loss
- Takradhara Treatment – a form of shirodhara