The one-time summer palace of the Raja of Kollengode now houses the mural art museum. Murals from various temples and palaces were redrawn in canvas by talented artists are displayed here. Kollangode house which originally belonged to Vasudeva Raja, the king of erstwhile Kollangode, who had constructed this in 1904 and gifted it to his daughter. In 1975, the Department of Archeology, Govt of Kerala acquired the property and converted it into a museum. Some personal belongings of Vasudeva Raja are also displayed here.
Location/access: Kollangode house is situated in Thrissur town, near to the zoo.
Timing: 9.30am to 1pm& 2pmto 4.30pm
(Closed on Mondays and some public holidays)