4 days Misty Kerala Hillstation Package helps to savour the delights of the Munnar, a misty hillstation town. With its tea plantations, pristine valleys and mountains and cool air, Munnar will surely amaze you.
Day 01: Cochin
On arrival at Cochin, our representative will meet you and transfer you to the hotel. After relaxation,afternoon we’ll take you to Fort Cochin. The important places to visit are Fort Cochin and Mattancherry. Sight seeing includes Jewish Synagogue, Dutch Palace, Jew street, St Francis Church and Chinese fishing nets. Evening is free for shopping. Cochin now has some of the best textile showrooms and jewellery shops which offers a wide range of dress materials/ornaments. Overnight at hotel
Day 02 : Munnar
From Cochin you’ll be transferred to beautiful hill station Munnar (140kms/ 4 hrs). Drive through hairpin curves will be a fantastic experience. On the way it is worth to see aromatic tea gardens spread like a green carpet. Check in Hotel, spend the remaining day at leisure there. You can go for local sight seeing in the evening. You can stroll though the tea plantations and enjoy the aroma of spice scented cool air. Overnight in the Hotel.
Day 03 : Munnar
There will be sightseeing tour in and around Munnar on Day 03. It’s the place you would wish never to leave. You can visit Raja Malai, a top peak where ‘Nilgiri Thars’ can be seen. Enroute to Echo Point, stop at Mattupetty Dam, a picnic spot for boating & Kundala Dam . Anamudi is an ideal spot who like to do some trekking. Visit Eravikulam national park, soft trek inside the sanctuary can be done.
Day 04 : Departure
Check out from the hotel,transfer to Cochin Railway station/ Airport.
- Vibrant 9 Days Kerala Honeymoon Package (9 Days / 8 Nights)
- Refreshing Weekend Kerala Tour Package (3 Days / 2 Nights)
- Dream Kerala Honeymoon Package (9 Days / 8 Nights)
- Classic Hill & Resort Kerala Honeymoon Package (7 Days / 6 Nights )
- Green Kerala : 5 Nights / 6 days
- Emerald Kerala (6 Nights / 7 days)
- Colours of Kerala Honeymoon Package (8 Days / 7 Nights)
- Best of Kerala : 11 Nights/ 12 days
- Romantic Kerala Package (8 Days / 7 Nights)
- Kerala Honeymoon Break (4 Nights / 5 Days)