A haven of stylish hospitality, The Killians Boutique Hotel is situated in the heart of Fort Kochi right opposite the famed Brunton Boatyard hotel. Named after Saint Killian, although there is a slightly ‘resorty’ feel, the attention to aesthetics and quality make you feel cosseted and privileged.
Accommodation is provided in 22 rooms with AC & double or twin bed facility and all are tastefully decorated and thoughtfully furnished. All rooms have attached bathrooms with long baths. The bathroom fixtures used are modern. The amenities in the bathroom are branded. The rooms have king, queen or single beds, colour TV with satellite channels, mini bars, hair dryer and a personal safe. Good quality linen is used by the hotel.
For dining, the hotel has one restaurant Lily Grace. The menu offers local, international and fusion cuisine.
The hotel also has authentic Ayurveda experience. In short, the hotel offers all facilities and services that are required of a good boutique product. The breathtaking view, the atmosphere, cool gentle breeze and the mouth-watering food will leave a lasting impression on guests.
In Room Amenities:
- Writing desk
- Coffee corner
- LCD TV
- Mini bar
- Electronic Safe
- Bathrobe & Slippers
The Killians Boutique Hotel
Post box 22 , River Road, Fort Kochi– 682 001, Kerala, India
Phone: +91 484 22 17 245, +91 484 22 18 245
The Killians Boutique Hotel Picture Gallery
- Malabar House, Fort Kochi – boutique hotel in Kerala
- Old Harbour Hotel – heritage boutique hotel in Fort Kochi
- Grand Residencia, Fort Kochi – Heritage Hotel with modern living
- Hotel Bright Heritage, Fort Kochi – a budget option for stay
- Elphinstone Residency – Fort Kochi Hotel
- Turtle on the Beach, Kovalam-Kerala Resort and boutique Hotel
- Nani, boutique hotel at Kollam
- Windermere Estate, Munnar – boutique hotel enveloped by cardamom plantations
- A Beach Symphony – Kerala Beach Boutique Hotel
- Fort Gate Hotel