Kerala Travel and Kerala Tourism Tips
Kerala Travel and Kerala Tourism Tips help tourists to learn about new cultures, meet people, and encounter the wonders of the Kerala, to come in contact with nature or wildlife, to shop, to spend a few days. Kerala tour brings people into closer contact with nature and the environment.
Kerala Tourism appeals tourists to travel with increased environmental awareness, social responsibility and protect natural environments, to be a green traveler.
It is interesting to note that Kerala tourism has formulated some procedures, policies and measures for a responsible tourism. It helps to facilitate communication of our values to both travelers and local communities, educating them in sustainable tourism practices, focuses on learning, genuine interaction with the local communities, reciprocity and cultural exchange processes. Key focus areas such as Preventive conservation and preservation are given due significance while taking tourism policies.
A visitor can leave as much an impression to a place as a place does to its visitors.
Tips for a responsible Kerala travel and tourism
- Respect Kerala local culture and religious traditions
- Do not hurt cultural sentiments or enter into prohibited sensitive ecological areas
- Follow the local laws and codes of the land.
- Conserve the natural environment, ecosystems and biodiversity
- Conserve energy and reduce pollution·
- Use of recyclable and biodegradable materials.
- Do not throw garbage into rivers,lakes and seas
- Not to smoke in public places·
- Be polite to the native people and appreciate their habits
- Not to involve in any illegal activities