What is Januvasti ?
This is an effective way of treating different problems of the knee joints.
What is Januvasti procedure ?
The patient has to lie on the table and a herbal boundary made of black gram is built on the knee joint area. Warm medicated oil is kept inside the herbal paste for about 25 to 30 minutes and oil is recycled periodically to keep it warm.
It promotes the strength of the knee joint by improving the circulation. The treatment is very effective in treating different conditions of the knee joints like arthritis, degenerative conditions, etc
What are the indications for Januvasti ?
It is mainly done for the knee joint pain.
Vasti – Ayurvedic Treatment for Vata disorder
Virechana therapy – Ayurveda Treatment for Pitta dominant diseases
Vamana therapy – Ayurvedic Treatment for Kapha Disorder
Nasya – Ayurvedic Treatment for Nostril
Snehapana in Ayurveda
Karnapoorna treatment in Ayurveda
Anjana treatment in Ayurveda – Rejuvenation Therapy for eyes
Sirolepa – Ayurveda Treatment for sound sleep
Thalam – Ayurveda Treatment for total relaxation
Kativasti – Ayurveda Treatment for lower back pain and spinal disorders
Januvasti – effective Ayurveda Treatment for Knee Joint Problems
Urovasti – effective Treatment for Muscular Chest Problems
Sirovasti – highly effective for Vatha based Diseases
Dhanyamladhara – for Vata Predominant Diseases
Netradhara – Cleansing therapy for Eyes
Pichu in Ayurveda – Treatment for Memory Loss and Insomnia
Panchakarma – 5 treatments to cleanse and nourish the body
Sirodhara – a proven Ayurveda treatment for different types of Hair loss
Takradhara Treatment – a form of shirodhara
Ksheeradhara – medicated milk bath
Pizhichil – a king among the traditional Ayurveda therapies
Podikizhi massage – treatment with warm bundles of herbal powder
Njavarakizhi massage – effective rejuvenation therapy
Elakizhi massage – Herbal leaf bundle massage
Udvartana massage – scrubbing body with herbal powder
Abhyanga massage – unique rhythmic massage with herbal oil
- Urovasti – effective Treatment for Muscular Chest Problems
- Pichu in Ayurveda – Treatment for Memory Loss and Insomnia
- Sirodhara – a proven Ayurveda treatment for different types of Hair loss
- Sirovasti – highly effective for Vatha based Diseases
- Njavarakizhi massage – effective rejuvenation therapy
- Podikizhi massage – treatment with warm bundles of herbal powder
- Pizhichil – a king among the traditional Ayurveda therapies
- Takradhara Treatment – a form of shirodhara
- Netradhara – Cleansing therapy for Eyes
- Dhanyamladhara – for Vata Predominant Diseases