Targeting Hindi speaking visitors, Kerala Tourism has launched a Hindi version of its official website. The introduction of http://www.keralatourism.org/hindi is positioned to coincide with the aggressive marketing of Kerala in North India. The aim is to provide basic information on Kerala and attract highend domestic tourists from this region. The new website features an Introduction and sections on History, geography, climate, Festivals, Art and Culture, Language, People, tourism, Sports and Games, Literature, and Science and Technology.
As the Hindi Version of the website provides basic information only, visitors will have to go to the main website www.keralatourism.org for more details. The State’s website already has French, German, Italian, Spanish and Malayalam versions with details of Kerala and its tourism products. The site , one of the largest in the country, uses the latest IT software and has won.
- Kerala Tourism website bags PATA award
- Enhancing E-readiness to Kerala Tourism
- Kerala Tourism promotes Pollution Free Tourism
- 2011 budget allocation for Kerala Tourism Sector
- Kerala Travel and Kerala Tourism Tips
- Kerala Tourism | role of Kerala people
- Heli Tourism to redefine Kerala Tourism Industry
- Kerala Tourism ad film ‘Your Moment is Waiting’ wins award at Berlin
- Social Media Marketing for Kerala Tourism
- Kerala Travel and Tourism Campaign – Go Kerala