Grand Residencia, a colonial style Hotel in Fort Kochi, which is linked to the history of Koder House situated just next door. It is located about 50 metres from the beach walkaway on Princess Street.
This Heritage building was originally housed the offices and staff quarters of the Koder family, one of Kerala’s most influential Jewish families. Grand Residencia is now owned by Abad Hotels and Resorts which refurbished this Portuguese styled property that mixes modern living with old-world charm. The open courtyard, long verandas, typical Portuguese doors and windows… everythings remains the same even after a century.
There are 9 Heritage Rooms, 11 Boutique Rooms, and one Suite all with a/c, LCD TV with satellite channels, telephone, and mini-bar. Heritage Rooms are furnished with Indian antiques and has ensuite bathrooms with h/w shower and bathtub. Boutique Rooms faces the swimming pool and has bathrooms with h/w shower. The Suite Room is spacious and has a sitting area and bathroom with bath tub and Jacuzzi.
The multi-cuisine restaurant opens out to the courtyard and swimming pool. There is also a reading lounge, banquet and conference facilities, business centre, travel desk, laundry service and an Ayurvedic Spa called Revive offering relaxing massages. Traditional music and dance performances are held in the evenings.
Abad Grande Residencia Contact Details
Door no:1/373, Princess Street, Fort Kochi – 680001
Ph No: +91 484 2218983/84
- Old Harbour Hotel – heritage boutique hotel in Fort Kochi
- Napier House, Fort Kochi – 200 year old Dutch Heritage
- Fort Kochi – Charming Signature of Modern Tourism
- Bolgatty Palace, Kochi – Kerala Heritage Hotel for an enchanting holiday
- Elphinstone Residency – Fort Kochi Hotel
- Malabar House, Fort Kochi – boutique hotel in Kerala
- Heritage Property at Fort Kochi for sale in Tourist Area
- Chiramel Homestay – Heritage Homestay in Fort Kochi built during the dutch rule
- S P Grand Days, Thiruvananthapuram
- Fort Gate Hotel