Cocobay Resort Kumarakom, surrounded by towering palm, lush greenery, and water streams, offers magnificent view of the Vembanad Lake. The resort is accessible only by water so it captures the mood and nuance of a perfect Kerala backwater experience.
The resort is the very embodiment of the magical fusion of Kerala architecture with the western luxury and delightful comforts. It offers 22 AC Suites, designed in typical Kerala architecture. Its ethnic ambience blends with modern facilities like refrigerator, Coffee / Tea Maker and designer bathrooms etc. Verandahs have a splendid view of the lake where you can watch stunning sunsets. The state of the art rooms offer perfect view into the natural beauty of backwaters and coconut groves.
Cocobay Resort has one multi-cuisine restaurant that serves delectable dishes including Indian, Chinese and continental food. Mouthwatering traditional Kerala dishes like Karimeen Pollichathu,Chemeen Ulathu, Meen Moli and different types of Appams etc are also served.
Take a swim in the pool and can read books at reading room. The resort is the perfect location for yoga, meditation or simply quiet contemplation.
Fishing, swimming, water skiing are the perfect leisure options for you. Cycling, village walks, plantation visit, farm visit, sunset and sunrise backwater cruise are other leisure options here. The resort also organizes the shows of Kerala’s traditional dance drama in the evening. Apart from these, you may go on an excursion trip to the Bird Sanctuary or on a sightseeing trip to Kottayam.
- Aquasserenne Resort – a Kerala Backwater Resort
- Waterscapes, KTDC resort, Kumarakom
- Punnamada Resort, Alappuzha – Kerala Backwater Resort
- Lalit Resort and Spa Bekal – Kerala five star deluxe boutique resort
- Ideal Ayurvedic Resort
- Vasundhara Sarovar Premiere Vayalar – Scenic Five Star Kerala Resort Enhances Backwater Tourism
- Kumarakom Backwater
- Kumarakom experience and photos during monsoon
- Kalathil Lake Resort, Kumarakom – Enchantment on Vembanadu Lake bank
- Zuri Kumarakom Kerala Resort & Spa