3 days Backwaters Break Weekend Package helps to see the Kumarakom village life at close quarters, unaffected by chaos and bustles of the outside world. A Kumarakom backwater cruise passes through water bound villages, zigzag canals and beautiful waterways.
Day 01: Kumarakom
On arrival at Cochin, we drive down to Kumarakom, the land of lakes, canals and paddy fields. On arrival check in to Hotel and spend the day there.
The village of Kumarakom is a cluster of little islands on the Vembanad Lake. It is a peaceful small region dotted with coconut groves and lush green banana plantations. We can well define it as a small region but containing lot. The bird sanctuary here, which is spread across 14 acres, is a favorite haunt of migratory birds and an ornithologist’s paradise. The most bewitching backwater destination is the “Kuttanad Region” called the Rice bowl of Kerala because of her wealth of paddy crops.
Day 02 Houseboat Stay
After breakfast check out hotel and continue drive to Kumarakom for boarding beautifully decorated Houseboat and this takes you on an enthralling houseboat cruise. Kumarakom is a unique backwater destination situated on the banks of Vembanad Lake. Honeymooners find this houseboat cruise as a great, joyful and thrilling experience of lifetime. Meals and stay will be onboard.
Day 03 Departure
Check out from the Houseboat and transfer to Cochin Railway station/Airport.
- Refreshing Weekend Kerala Tour Package (3 Days / 2 Nights)
- Kerala Honeymoon Break (4 Nights / 5 Days)
- Classic Hill & Resort Kerala Honeymoon Package (7 Days / 6 Nights )
- Colours of Kerala Honeymoon Package (8 Days / 7 Nights)
- Romantic Kerala Package (8 Days / 7 Nights)
- Hills and Backwater Honeymoon package (5 Days / 4 Nights)
- Vibrant 9 Days Kerala Honeymoon Package (9 Days / 8 Nights)
- Cool Paradise Kerala Honeymoon Package (4 Days / 3Nights)
- 05 days Kerala Honeymoon package
- Dream Kerala Honeymoon Package (9 Days / 8 Nights)