Aranyakam – Quintessentially Wayanad - Offering quintessential experience of Wayanad, Aranyakam Homestay is located at Meppadi en route to Ooty from Chundale. Surrounded by picturesque plantations, the Nilgiri Hills on one side and the Nilambur forest on the other, the property comprises a cluster of independent huts along with a Heritage Bungalow with Deluxe rooms as well as Suite Rooms. The architecture is designed to effortlessly blend with the environment.
All rooms are well equipped with modern amenities and offer enchanting views of the lush hills from the balcony. The restaurant offers ethnic Kerala cuisine, vegetarian and non-vegetarian, served in a style and ambience that captures the best of tradition.
You can indulge in a wide range of activities here, including short treks through th thickly wooded rain forest and tea and cardamom plantations, and guided sightseeing tours to the Wayanad WildlifeSanctuary, Edakkal Caves, Chembra Peak, Neelimala View point, Banasura Sagar Dam, Glass Temple of kottamunda, Wayanad Heritage Museum, etc. Early evening is the time to watch breathtaking sunsets over the mountains and later, you can gather around a campfire as the chefs rustle up an appetizing dinner.
Valathoor, Rippon, Mepadi, Wayanad Dist., Kerala, India. Pin: 673 577
Ph: +91-4936-280261, +91-9447781203
- Chiramel Homestay – Heritage Homestay in Fort Kochi built during the dutch rule
- Sundara Mahal Homestay – a Kerala Homestay fusing tradition with hospitality
- Hillview Homestay
- Olive Homestay
- Glenora Homestay, Wayanad
- Gramam Homestay, Kumbalangi – An eco-friendly Kerala Homestay
- Bernard Bungalow, Fort Kochi – Budget Heritage Homestay
- Misty Heights, Vythiri, Wayanad
- Snehadhara Homestay
- Pranavam Homestays – Bowing to the guests