Day 01 : On arrival, our representative will meet you and transfer you to Munnar. Drive through hairpin curves will be a fantastic experience. On the way it is worth to see aromatic tea gardens spread like a green carpet. Check in Hotel at Munnar.
Day 01 & Day 02 will be spent at Munnar. The place is a paradise for nature lovers and provides them the best ambience, the honeymooners require for their dream honeymoon tour.
Day 03 & 04 : Thekkady. You can opt a boat ride in the Periyar Lake, while cruising get a chance to see wild animals in the side by forest and on the lake shores. The greatest attractions of Periyar, however, are the herds of wild elephants that come down to play in the lake. Thekkady is rich in tea and spice plantation and thus becomes a paradise for those who have the affinity to shop for these two items.
Day 05 : Kumarakom. After early breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Kumarakom, on arrival check into the hotel. Afternoon proceed for local sightseeing in and around Kumarakom – a tiny backwater hamlet perched on the western banks of the Vembanadu Lake. The stretch of backwater is spread over 900 sq. km. Choose a canoe, motor boat or houseboat and devour the beauty of this backwater paradise at its best. Overnight stay is arranged in Kumarakom.
Day 06 & 07 : Kovalam. It is a favored spot of honeymooning couples and beach lovers. You may relax on the Beach sand, indulge in water sports and can enjoy the scenic beauty of Arabian waves embracing virgin sands. The warm golden sands and calm crystal blue waters of Kovalam beach are the ideal romantic getaway settings for honeymooners. The Kovalam lighthouse beach is where most visitors spend their time. The local fishermen provide sunrise and sun set cruises in fishing boats. Angling for deep-sea fishing is highly catching up with tourists. Surfboards and boogie boards can also be hired on the beach.
After two days stay at Kovalam, on Day 8, you will be transferred to Kanyakumari. Kanyakumari or the Cape Comorin, the southern most tip lies is the confluence point of three oceans – the Bay of Bengal, the Arabian Sea and the Indian Ocean. Apart from this, it is also a vital Hindu pilgrim center, renowned for its exotic sunrises and sunsets over the horizon. One of the unique features of Kanyakumari is the multicolored sand found on its beach.
Day 09 : Trivandrum. Morning after breakfast, you will be transferred to Trivandrum. You will be taken for Trivandrum city tour. The interesting places to see are Sri Chitra Art Gallery, Padmanabha Swamy Temple, Museum, Kanakakunnu Palace, Aruvikkara, Veli Tourist Village, Kanakakunnu Palace, Beema Palli, Koyikal Palace, Shanghumugham Beach etc…
On 10th Day after Breakfast, We’ll transfer you to Trivandrum Airport/Railway station.
- 8 Nights / 9 Days Munnar – Thekkady – Kumarakom – Kovalam – Kanyakumari – Trivandrum Tour Package
- 7 Nights / 8 Days Munnar – Thekkady – Kumarakom – Kovalam – Trivandrum Tour Package
- 8 Nights 9 Days Munnar Thekkady Alleppey Kovalam Kanyakumari Trivandrum Tour Package
- 8 Nights 9 Days Kanyakumari Trivandrum Kovalam Alleppey Thekkady Munnar Tour Package
- 8 Nights / 9 Days Kanyakumari – Kovalam – Alleppey – Kumarakom – Thekkady – Munnar Tour Package
- 8 Nights / 9 Days Munnar – Thekkady – Kumarakom – Kovalam – Kanyakumari Tour Package
- 8 Nights / 9 Days Munnar – Thekkady – Alleppey – Kumarakom – Kovalam – Trivandrum Tour Package
- 9 Nights / 10 Days Cochin – Munnar – Thekkady – Alleppey – Kovalam – Kanyakumari Tour Package
- 9 Nights 10 Days Cochin Munnar Thekkady Alleppey Kovalam Trivandrum Tour Package
- 7 Nights / 8 Days Munnar – Thekkady – Kumarakom – Kovalam Tour Package