Day 01 : On arrival, our representative will meet you and transfer you to Munnar. Drive through hairpin curves will be a fantastic experience. On the way it is worth to see aromatic tea gardens spread like a green carpet. Check in Hotel at Munnar.
Day 01 & Day 02 & Day 03 will be spent at Munnar. The place is a paradise for nature lovers and provides them the best ambience, the honeymooners require for their dream honeymoon tour.
On Day 04 : you will be transferred to Thekkady. Overnight stay is arranged in Thekkady.
Day 04 & 05 : Thekkady. You can opt a boat ride in the Periyar Lake, while cruising get a chance to see wild animals in the side by forest and on the lake shores. The greatest attractions of Periyar, however, are the herds of wild elephants that come down to play in the lake. Thekkady is rich in tea and spice plantation and thus becomes a paradise for those who have the affinity to shop for these two items.
Day 06 : Kumarakom. After breakfast check out from Hotel and drive to Kumarakom, check in to the hotel on arrival. Spend the afternoon at leisure and overnight stay is arranged in Kumarakom.
Day 07 : Alleppey Houseboat Tour
After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Alleppey. Set out on an enchanting overnight backwater cruise in traditionally decorated houseboats. Check in time is 111:30 PM and cruise starts with welcome drink followed by Kerala Lunch. While cruising in these floating luxury-villas, let your eyes settle for the rare and the unusual – skim past Chinese fishing nets, bowed-down paddy fields, and local inhabitants engaged in making coir products, rustic homes, and ancient temples and swaying coconut groves. Food will be served onboard. Overnight stay in the houseboat
Day 08 & 09 : Kovalam. It is a favored spot of honeymooning couples and beach lovers. You may relax on the Beach sand, indulge in water sports and can enjoy the scenic beauty of Arabian waves embracing virgin sands. The warm golden sands and calm crystal blue waters of Kovalam beach are the ideal romantic getaway settings for honeymooners. The Kovalam lighthouse beach is where most visitors spend their time. The local fishermen provide sunrise and sun set cruises in fishing boats. Angling for deep-sea fishing is highly catching up with tourists. Surfboards and boogie boards can also be hired on the beach.
You will be taken for Trivandrum city tour. The interesting places to see are Sri Chitra Art Gallery, Padmanabha Swamy Temple, Museum, Kanakakunnu Palace, Aruvikkara, Veli Tourist Village, Kanakakunnu Palace, Beema Palli, Koyikal Palace, Shanghumugham Beach etc…
On 10th Day after Breakfast, We’ll transfer you to Trivandrum Airport/Railway station.
- 7 Nights 8 Days Munnar Thekkady Kumarakom Varkala Kovalam Trivandrum Tour Package
- 7 Nights / 8 Days Munnar – Thekkady – Alleppey – Kumarakom – Kovalam Tour Package
- 9 Nights 10 Days Munnar Thekkady Kumarakom Kovalam Kanyakumari Trivandrum Tour Package
- 8 Nights / 9 Days Kanyakumari – Kovalam – Alleppey – Kumarakom – Thekkady – Munnar Tour Package
- 9 Nights 10 Days Munnar Thekkady Alleppey Varkala Kovalam Trivandrum Tour Package
- 8 Nights / 9 Days Munnar – Thekkady – Kumarakom – Alleppey – Kovalam Tour Package
- 8 Nights / 9 Days Munnar – Thekkady – Alleppey – Kumarakom – Kovalam – Trivandrum Tour Package
- 7 Nights / 8 Days Munnar – Thekkady – Kumarakom – Kovalam Tour Package
- 7 Nights / 8 Days Munnar – Thekkady – Kumarakom – Kovalam – Trivandrum Tour Package
- 9 Nights 10 Days Cochin Munnar Thekkady Alleppey Kovalam Trivandrum Tour Package