Day 01 : Upon arrival at Cochin Airport , you will be transferred to Guruvayur. Guruvayur is very popular tourist destinations as well as an important pilgrimage in Kerala. Thousands and hundreds of devotees from India and abroad come to the Guruvayur Temple dedicated to Lord Krishna to offer prayer and seek blessings. Visit Sreekrishna temple, Punnathoor Kotta Elephant sanctuary and nearby temples.
Day 02 : Athirapally. Athirapally Waterfalls is a popular picnic spot where water plunges from a height of nearly 80 feet before joining the Chalakudi River. Check in to the hotel on arrival.
Day 03 & Day 04 : Munnar. Drive through hairpin curves will be a fantastic experience. On the way it is worth to see aromatic tea gardens spread like a green carpet. Check in Hotel at Munnar. The place is a paradise for nature lovers and provides them the best ambience, the honeymooners require for their dream honeymoon tour.
On Day 05, you will be transferred to Thekkady.
Day 05 & Day 06 : Thekkady. You can opt a boat ride in the Periyar Lake, while cruising get a chance to see wild animals in the side by forest and on the lake shores. The greatest attractions of Periyar, however, are the herds of wild elephants that come down to play in the lake. Thekkady is rich in tea and spice plantation and thus becomes a paradise for those who have the affinity to shop for these two items.
Day 07 & Day 08 : Kovalam. It is a favored spot of honeymooning couples and beach lovers. You may relax on the Beach sand, indulge in water sports and can enjoy the scenic beauty of Arabian waves embracing virgin sands. The warm golden sands and calm crystal blue waters of Kovalam beach are the ideal romantic getaway settings for honeymooners. The Kovalam lighthouse beach is where most visitors spend their time. The local fishermen provide sunrise and sun set cruises in fishing boats. Angling for deep-sea fishing is highly catching up with tourists. Surfboards and boogie boards can also be hired on the
You will be taken for Trivandrum city tour. The interesting places to see are Sri Chitra Art Gallery, Padmanabha Swamy Temple, Museum, Kanakakunnu Palace, Aruvikkara, Veli Tourist Village, Kanakakunnu Palace, Beema Palli, Koyikal Palace, Shanghumugham Beach etc…
Day 09 : Kanyakumari. Kanyakumari or the Cape Comorin, the southern most tip lies is the confluence point of three oceans – the Bay of Bengal, the Arabian Sea and the Indian Ocean. Apart from this, it is also a vital Hindu pilgrim center, renowned for its exotic sunrises and sunsets over the horizon. One of the unique features of Kanyakumari is the multicolored sand found on its beach.
On 10th Day after Breakfast, We’ll transfer you to Trivandrum Airport/Railway station.
- 8 Nights / 9 Days Guruvayoor – Athirapally – Munnar – Thekkady – Kovalam Tour Package
- 8 Nights / 9 Days Guruvayoor – Athirapally – Munnar – Thekkady – Kumarakom – Kovalam Tour Package
- 9 Nights 10 Days Munnar Thekkady Kumarakom Kovalam Kanyakumari Trivandrum Tour Package
- 7 Nights 8 Days Munnar Thekkady Kumarakom Varkala Kovalam Trivandrum Tour Package
- 9 Nights / 10 Days Cochin – Munnar – Thekkady – Alleppey – Kovalam – Kanyakumari Tour Package
- 9 Nights 10 Days Cochin Munnar Thekkady Kumarakom Alleppey Kovalam Kanyakumari Tour Package
- 8 Nights 9 Days Munnar Thekkady Alleppey Kovalam Kanyakumari Trivandrum Tour Package
- 8 Nights 9 Days Kanyakumari Trivandrum Kovalam Alleppey Thekkady Munnar Tour Package
- 8 Nights / 9 Days Kanyakumari – Kovalam – Alleppey – Kumarakom – Thekkady – Munnar Tour Package
- 8 Nights / 9 Days Munnar – Thekkady – Kumarakom – Kovalam – Kanyakumari Tour Package