Day 01 : On arrival, our representative will meet you and transfer you to the hotel. After relaxation, afternoon we’ll take you to Fort Cochin. The important places to visit are Fort Cochin and Mattancherry. Sight seeing includes Jewish Synagogue, Dutch Palace, Jew street, St Francis Church and Chinese fishing nets. Evening is free for shopping. Cochin now has some of the best textile showrooms and jewelry shops which offers a wide range of dress materials/ornaments. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02 : After breakfast, you will be transferred to Munnar. Drive through hairpin curves will be a fantastic experience. On the way it is worth to see aromatic tea gardens spread like a green carpet. Check in Hotel at Munnar.
Day 02 & Day 03 will be spent at Munnar. The place is a paradise for nature lovers and provides them the best ambience, the honeymooners require for their dream honeymoon tour.
Day 04 & 05 : Thekkady. You can opt a boat ride in the Periyar Lake, while cruising get a chance to see wild animals in the side by forest and on the lake shores. The greatest attractions of Periyar, however, are the herds of wild elephants that come down to play in the lake. Thekkady is rich in tea and spice plantation and thus becomes a paradise for those who have the affinity to shop for these two items.
Day 06 : Kumarakom. After early breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Kumarakom, on arrival check into the hotel. Afternoon proceed for local sightseeing in and around Kumarakom – a tiny backwater hamlet perched on the western banks of the Vembanadu Lake. The stretch of backwater is spread over 900 sq. km. Choose a canoe, motor boat or houseboat and devour the beauty of this backwater paradise at its best. Overnight stay is arranged in Kumarakom.
Day 07 : Alleppey. After breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Alleppey. Set out on an enchanting overnight backwater cruise in traditionally decorated houseboats. Check in time is 11:30 PM and cruise starts with welcome drink and follows by Kerala Lunch. While cruising in these floating luxury-villas, let your eyes settle for the rare and the unusual – skim past Chinese fishing nets, bowed-down paddy fields, and local inhabitants engaged in making coir products, rustic homes, and ancient temples and swaying coconut groves. Food will be served onboard. Overnight stay in the houseboat.
Day 08 :Athirapally. Athirapally Waterfalls is a popular picnic spot where water plunges from a height of nearly 80 feet before joining the Chalakudi River. Check in to the hotel on arrival.
Day 09 : Guruvayur. Guruvayur is very popular tourist destinations as well as an important pilgrimage in Kerala. Thousands and hundreds of devotees from India and abroad come to the Guruvayur Temple dedicated to Lord Krishna to offer prayer and seek blessings. Visit Sreekrishna temple, Punnathoor Kotta Elephant sanctuary and nearby temples.
On 10th Day after Breakfast, We’ll transfer you to Cochin Airport/Railway station.
- 8 Nights / 9 Days Cochin – Munnar – Thekkady – Alleppey – Athirapally – Guruvayoor Tour Package
- 5 Nights / 6 Days Cochin – Alleppey – Kumarakom – Guruvayoor – Athirapally Tour Package
- 6 Nights / 7 Days Cochin – Alleppey – Kumarakom – Guruvayoor – Athirapally Tour Package
- 6 Nights / 7 Days Guruvayoor – Athirapally – Munnar – Thekkady – Kumarakom Tour Package
- 8 Nights / 9 Days Guruvayoor – Athirapally – Munnar – Thekkady – Kumarakom – Kovalam Tour Package
- 7 Nights / 8 Days Guruvayoor – Athirapally – Munnar- Thekkady – Kumarakom Tour Package
- 8 Nights / 9 Days Trivandrum – Kovalam – Alleppey – Kumarakom – Guruvayoor – Athirapally – Cochin Tour Package
- 7 Nights / 8 Days Cochin – Munnar – Alleppey – Guruvayoor – Athirapally Tour Package
- 7 Nights / 8 Days Cochin – Munnar – Thekkady – Guruvayoor – Athirapally Tour Package
- 7 Nights 8 Days Munnar Thekkady Kumarakom Varkala Kovalam Trivandrum Tour Package