Day 01 : On arrival, our representative will meet you and transfer you to Munnar. Drive through hairpin curves will be a fantastic experience. On the way it is worth to see aromatic tea gardens spread like a green carpet. Check in Hotel at Munnar.
Day 01 & Day 02 will be spent at Munnar. The place is a paradise for nature lovers and provides them the best ambience, the honeymooners require for their dream honeymoon tour.
Day 03 & 04 : Thekkady. You can opt a boat ride in the Periyar Lake, while cruising get a chance to see wild animals in the side by forest and on the lake shores. The greatest attractions of Periyar, however, are the herds of wild elephants that come down to play in the lake. Thekkady is rich in tea and spice plantation and thus becomes a paradise for those who have the affinity to shop for these two items.
Day 05 : Kumarakom
Day 06 & 07 : Kovalam. It is a favored spot of honeymooning couples and beach lovers. You may relax on the Beach sand, indulge in water sports and can enjoy the scenic beauty of Arabian waves embracing virgin sands. The warm golden sands and calm crystal blue waters of Kovalam beach are the ideal romantic getaway settings for honeymooners. The Kovalam lighthouse beach is where most visitors spend their time. The local fishermen provide sunrise and sun set cruises in fishing boats. Angling for deep-sea fishing is highly catching up with tourists. Surfboards and boogie boards can also be hired on the beach.
You will be taken for Trivandrum city tour. The interesting places to see are Sri Chitra Art Gallery, Padmanabha Swamy Temple, Museum, Kanakakunnu Palace, Aruvikkara, Veli Tourist Village, Kanakakunnu Palace, Beema Palli, Koyikal Palace, Shanghumugham Beach etc…
After two days stay at Kovalam, on Day 8, you will be transferred to Kanyakumari. Kanyakumari or the Cape Comorin, the southern most tip lies is the confluence point of three oceans – the Bay of Bengal, the Arabian Sea and the Indian Ocean. Apart from this, it is also a vital Hindu pilgrim center, renowned for its exotic sunrises and sunsets over the horizon. One of the unique features of Kanyakumari is the multicolored sand found on its beach.
On 9th Day after Breakfast, We’ll transfer you to Trivandrum Airport/Railway station.
Attractions in and around Munnar
- You can stroll though the tea plantations and enjoy the aroma of spice scented cool air.
- Visit to Eravikulam National Park and are allowed only to the tourism area which is in the Rajamala region. The Nilgiri Tahr can be observed at close quarters here.
- Trekking facilities are available here. Tourists are allowed to go on foot up to Anamudi, the highest peak. This is also a place for adventure tourism.
- Top Station – Top Station (a viewing point) also offers a panoramic view of neighbouring state of Tamil Nadu.
- Echo Point - This scenic place is on the way to Top Station from Munnar.
- Mattupetty is famous for its highly specialised dairy farm, the Indo-swiss live stock project. The Mattupetty lake and dam, just a short distance from the farm, is a very beautiful picnic spot. You can avail boating in the lake.
- Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary is an enjoyment for the bird lover. Showcasing a mystifying collection of unique birds among the pantheon of general bird population it is an ideal place for tourists to enjoy the serene loveliness of the environs.
- Short cruise in fascinating Vembanad Lake, Visit to Aruvikkuzhi waterfalls, Cheriyapally, Bay Island Driftwood Museum, Thirunakkara Mahadeva Temple.
Top Attractions in Kanyakumari
- Kanya Kumari Amman Temple - Dedicated to goddess Parvathi to mark the spot where the Goddess won Lord Shiva with her penance. The diamond nose ring of the goddess is famous for its dazzling glow.
- A ferry will take you to the Vivekananda Rock Memorial. Built in 1970,it marks the place where Swami Vivekananda meditated and evolved his philosophy. Close to the memorial is Sripada Parai where the footprints of goddess Kanyakumari are believed to be imprinted.
- Other tourist attractions in Kanyakumari are the Gandhi Memorial built over the spot where the urn containing the ashes of Gandhi was kept for public viewing before it was immersed in the water around in accordance to his wishes. The Government Museum has a collection of sundry objects like old coins, whalebones, tribal objects, bronze sculptures, and woodcarvings.
- Vattakottai Fort – It is among the prominent monuments here and a standing example of exemplary art. Constructed on the seaboard by Captain Lannoy, this fort acted as a shelter against the Dutch.
|Budget||Mountain Mist||Rays Inn||Sithara International||Angels Inn||Revathy International|
|Standard||Lake Queen||Lakeshore Inn||Kumily Gate||Sandra Palace||Michael’s Inn|
|Deluxe||Periyar House||Thekkady Woods||Periyar Meadows||Jungle Park||Grand Thekkady|
|S.Deluxe||Ranger Woods||Wild Corridor||Green Forest||Cardmom County||Wood n Spice|
|Luxury||Elephant Court||Tusker Trails||Shalimar Spice Garden||Green Woods||Lake Palace|
|Budget||Pearl Green Resort||Mist Land||Meghadoot||Sujatha Inn||Munnar Tourist Home|
|Standard||Whispering Meadows||High Range||Le Celestium||Munnar Castle||Munnar Inn|
|Deluxe||Spice Country||Westwood Riverside||Igloo Resort||C7 Resort||Eastend|
|S.Deluxe||Blue Haze||Clouds Valley||Grand Plaza||Deshadan Resort||Tea Valley Resort|
|Luxury||Tall Trees||Ambady Resort||Mountain Club||Club Mahindra Resort||Mountain Trail|
|Budget||Holiday Home||Ocean Park||Travancore Palace||Toms Inn||Grand Sea|
|Standard||Kovalam Beach retreat||Geethu International||Swagath Holiday Resort||Raja Resort||New Kovalam Beach Hotel|
|Deluxe||Park Inn International||Country Club||Jasmine Palace||Sagara Beach Resort||Kovalam Beach Hotel|
|S.Deluxe||Harmonia Resort||UDS||Isola De Cocco||Estuary Island||Samudra Beach Resort|
|Luxury||Leela Beach Resort||Turtle on the Beach||Taj Vivanta||Travancore Heritage||Poovar Island|
|Budget||Dubai Hotel||Coconut Creek||Delight Holiday Inn||Lake Palace||Backwater Breeze|
|Standard||Green Fields||Lakshmi resort||Tharavadu Heritage||Royal Riviera||Pearl Regency|
|Deluxe||Manor Backwater||Kalathil Lake Resort||Cocobay Resort||Kerala Palace||Windsor Castle|
|S.Deluxe||Gold Field Resort||Golden waters||Lake Song||Backwater Ripples||Water Scapes|
|Luxury||Zuri Lake Resort||Taj Garden Resort||Kumarakom Lake Resort||Coconut Lagoon||Luxury Houseboat|
Note : Those who prefer S.Deluxe & Luxury Package, they can avail another option. Instead of Hotel stay, can opt Houseboat cruise and overnight stay. A backwater cruise on a houseboat allows you to see the scenic manmade islands and beautiful sights of coconut fringed backwaters and paddy fields. Breakfast, Meals,Tea and Snacks will be provided on board.
|Budget||Sri Maniya||Hotel Vijayetha||Parvathi Residency||Gopy Nivas||Triveni|
|Standard||Melody Park||Hotel Manickam||Hotel Maadhini||Sea land||Cape Residency|
|Deluxe||Sea face||Tri Sea||Samudra||Maris International||Sun World|
|S.Deluxe||Singaar International||Sea View||Indien Hermitage|
|Luxury||Sparsa Resort||Hotel Seashore||Parvathi Nivas|
Tour Package Rates in India Rupees
No. of Pax
|Vehicle||Non A/C||Non A/C||A/C||A/C||A/C|
- Accommodation in mentioned Hotels or Similar
- Daily Breakfast at all hotels
- Non A/C vehicles for transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary for Budget & Standard
- A/C vehicles for transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary for Deluxe/S.DLX & Luxury
- Driver Batta, toll, parking etc
- Airfare/ train fare
- Any meals other than those specified in Cost includes
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry etc
- Government service tax @ 2.58% extra as applicable
- Guide & entrance fees during sightseeing
Terms & Condition
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees
- Meals (where included ) will be on fixed menu/buffet
- Tours is subject to terms & conditions mentioned on the booking form
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigner holding Indian Resident Permit
- No refund on any unutilized services
- 8 Nights / 9 Days Cochin – Munnar – Thekkady – Alleppey – Kovalam Tour Package
- 7 Nights / 8 Days Munnar – Thekkady – Kumarakom – Kovalam Tour Package
- 7 Nights / 8 Days Munnar – Thekkady – Kumarakom – Kovalam – Trivandrum Tour Package
- 7 Nights / 8 Days Munnar – Thekkady – Alleppey – Kumarakom – Kovalam Tour Package
- 7 Nights / 8 Days Cochin – Thekkady – Alleppey – Kumarakom – Kovalam Tour Package
- 7 Nights / 8 Days Cochin – Munnar – Thekkady – Alleppey – Kovalam Tour Package
- 7 Nights / 8 Days Guruvayoor – Athirapally – Munnar- Thekkady – Kumarakom Tour Package
- 7 Nights / 8 Days Trivandrum – Varkala – Kovalam – Kanyakumari Tour Package
- 6 Nights / 7 Days Cochin – Thekkady – Alleppey – Kumarakom – Kovalam Tour Package
- 6 Nights / 7 Days Munnar – Thekkady – Alleppey – Kovalam Tour Package