Day 01 : Kanyakumari. Upon Trivandrum Airport arrival, we will take you to Kanyakumari. Kanyakumari or the Cape Comorin, the southern most tip lies is the confluence point of three oceans – the Bay of Bengal, the Arabian Sea and the Indian Ocean. Apart from this, it is also a vital Hindu pilgrim center, renowned for its exotic sunrises and sunsets over the horizon. One of the unique features of Kanyakumari is the multicolored sand found on its beach.
Day 02 & 03 : Trivandrum. It is a favored spot of honeymooning couples and beach lovers. You may relax on the Beach sand, indulge in water sports and can enjoy the scenic beauty of Arabian waves embracing virgin sands. The warm golden sands and calm crystal blue waters of Kovalam beach are the ideal romantic getaway settings for honeymooners. The Kovalam lighthouse beach is where most visitors spend their time. The local fishermen provide sunrise and sun set cruises in fishing boats. Angling for deep-sea fishing is highly catching up with tourists. Surfboards and boogie boards can also be hired on the beach.
You will be taken for Trivandrum city tour. The interesting places to see are Sri Chitra Art Gallery, Padmanabha Swamy Temple, Museum, Kanakakunnu Palace, Aruvikkara, Veli Tourist Village, Kanakakunnu Palace, Beema Palli, Koyikal Palace, Shanghumugham Beach etc…
After two days stay at Kovalam, on Day 4, you will be transferred to Alleppey.
Day 05 : Kumarakom
Day 06 : Thekkady. You can opt a boat ride in the Periyar Lake, while cruising get a chance to see wild animals in the side by forest and on the lake shores. The greatest attractions of Periyar, however, are the herds of wild elephants that come down to play in the lake. Thekkady is rich in tea and spice plantation and thus becomes a paradise for those who have the affinity to shop for these two items.
Day 07 & 08 : Munnar. Drive through hairpin curves will be a fantastic experience. On the way it is worth to see aromatic tea gardens spread like a green carpet. Check in Hotel at Munnar. The place is a paradise for nature lovers and provides them the best ambience, the honeymooners require for their dream honeymoon tour.
On 9th Day after Breakfast, We’ll transfer you to Cochin Airport/Railway station.
Top Attractions in Kanyakumari
- Kanya Kumari Amman Temple - Dedicated to goddess Parvathi to mark the spot where the Goddess won Lord Shiva with her penance. The diamond nose ring of the goddess is famous for its dazzling glow.
- A ferry will take you to the Vivekananda Rock Memorial. Built in 1970,it marks the place where Swami Vivekananda meditated and evolved his philosophy. Close to the memorial is Sripada Parai where the footprints of goddess Kanyakumari are believed to be imprinted.
- Other tourist attractions in Kanyakumari are the Gandhi Memorial built over the spot where the urn containing the ashes of Gandhi was kept for public viewing before it was immersed in the water around in accordance to his wishes. The Government Museum has a collection of sundry objects like old coins, whalebones, tribal objects, bronze sculptures, and woodcarvings
- Vattakottai Fort – It is among the prominent monuments here and a standing example of exemplary art. Constructed on the seaboard by Captain Lannoy, this fort acted as a shelter against the Dutch.
Attractions in and around Alleppey
- Krishnapuram Palace – The Krishnapuram Palace was built during the reign of Marthanda Varma, a Travancore king. One of the biggest mural paintings in all of Kerala is located here.
- Alleppey Beach is one of the most popular beaches of the state of Kerala. The beautiful sand contrasts beautifully with the color of the water, to make for a truly picturesque location & relaxing atmosphere.
- Pathiramannal is a small island found on the Vembanad Lake near Alleppey. This magnificent location can only be reached by boat. Its remote location adds to the intrigue for those that especially love to explore.
- St. Andrew’s church originally built for the use of Scottish officers, their families and a few other laymen. This congregation has a long history as well as a well deserved reputation of serving the community. In1881, an impressive pipe organ was installed.
- Karumadi village is only three kilometers east of Alleppey. There is a large black granite statue there that is very famous. This sculpture is known as the Karumadi Kuttan.
- Amabalapuzha Sree Krishna Temple is one of the few temples in Kerala that have survived time. This temple is particularly famous throughout Kerala for Palpayasam, a milk porridge of exceptional sweetness offered to the deity also called Dwaraka of South.
- “Kuttanad” in Alappuzha is one of few places in the world where farming is done below sea level. Kuttanad is a land of lush paddy fields and is called the ‘Rice Bowl’ of Kerela.
- Marari beach isn’t a tourist beach but rather a peaceful place to relax and unwind. Those who visit Marari look forward to the slow pace of life, and soaking up the serenity and tranquility on the deserted sandy beaches.
- Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary is an enjoyment for the bird lover. Showcasing a mystifying collection of unique birds among the pantheon of general bird population it is an ideal place for tourists to enjoy the serene loveliness of the environs.
- Short cruise in fascinating Vembanad Lake, Visit to Aruvikkuzhi waterfalls, Cheriyapally, Bay Island Driftwood Museum, Thirunakkara Mahadeva Temple.
Attractions in and around Munnar
- You can stroll though the tea plantations and enjoy the aroma of spice scented cool air.
- Visit to Eravikulam National Park and are allowed only to the tourism area which is in the Rajamala region. The Nilgiri Tahr can be observed at close quarters here.
- Trekking facilities are available here. Tourists are allowed to go on foot up to Anamudi, the highest peak. This is also a place for adventure tourism.
- Top Station – Top Station (a viewing point) also offers a panoramic view of neighbouring state of Tamil Nadu.
- Echo Point - This scenic place is on the way to Top Station from Munnar.
- Mattupetty is famous for its highly specialised dairy farm, the Indo-swiss live stock project. The Mattupetty lake and dam, just a short distance from the farm, is a very beautiful picnic spot. You can avail boating in the lake.
- 8 Nights / 9 Days Munnar – Thekkady – Kumarakom – Kovalam – Kanyakumari Tour Package
- 8 Nights / 9 Days Munnar – Thekkady – Kumarakom – Kovalam – Kanyakumari – Trivandrum Tour Package
- 8 Nights / 9 Days Cochin – Munnar – Thekkady – Alleppey – Kovalam – Kanyakumari Tour Package
- 8 Nights / 9 Days Munnar – Thekkady – Kumarakom – Alleppey – Kovalam Tour Package
- 8 Nights / 9 Days Munnar – Thekkady – Alleppey – Kumarakom – Kovalam – Trivandrum Tour Package
- 7 Nights / 8 Days Munnar – Thekkady – Alleppey – Kumarakom – Kovalam Tour Package
- 8 Nights / 9 Days Trivandrum – Kanyakumari – Kovalam – Varkala – Alleppey – Cochin Tour Package
- 8 Nights / 9 Days Guruvayoor – Athirapally – Munnar – Thekkady – Kumarakom – Kovalam Tour Package
- 8 Nights / 9 Days Kovalam – Varkala – Alleppey – Thekkady – Munnar – Cochin Tour Package
- 8 Nights / 9 Days Cochin – Munnar – Thekkady – Alleppey – Kovalam Tour Package