Day 01 : Trivandrum. On arrival at Trivandrum Airport, you will be met & transferred to Hotel. You will be taken for Trivandrum city tour. The interesting places to see are Sri Chitra Art Gallery, Padmanabha Swamy Temple, Museum, Kanakakunnu Palace, Aruvikkara, Veli Tourist Village, Kanakakunnu Palace, Beema Palli, Koyikal Palace, Shanghumugham Beach etc…
Day 02 & 03 : Varkala. Varkala is a famous beach destination situated in Thiruvananthapuram district of Kerala. Besides being a popular getaway for backpackers, Varkala is a well known religious destination also. ‘Papanasam’ is one of the main beaches here and it is revered as an important Hindu center of pilgrimage. A dip in the holy waters of this beach is believed to have the magical powers of washing away all your sins, and thereby purifying your body and soul.
Day 04 & Day 05 : Kovalam. It is a favored spot of honeymooning couples and beach lovers. You may relax on the Beach sand, indulge in water sports and can enjoy the scenic beauty of Arabian waves embracing virgin sands. The warm golden sands and calm crystal blue waters of Kovalam beach are the ideal romantic getaway settings for honeymooners. The Kovalam lighthouse beach is where most visitors spend their time. The local fishermen provide sunrise and sun set cruises in fishing boats. Angling for deep-sea fishing is highly catching up with tourists. Surfboards and boogie boards can also be hired on the beach.
Day 06 : Alleppey
Day 07 : Cochin. We’ll take you to Fort Cochin. The important places to visit are Fort Cochin and Mattancherry. Sight seeing includes Jewish Synagogue, Dutch Palace, Jew street, St Francis Church and Chinese fishing nets. Evening is free for shopping. Cochin now has some of the best textile showrooms and jewellery shops which offers a wide range of dress materials/ornaments.
On 8th Day after Breakfast, We’ll transfer you to Cochin Airport/Railway station.
Attraction in Varkala
- Janardhana Temple : The 2000 year old Janardhana Temple is one of the important tourist attractions in Varkala. Non-Hindus are prohibited from entering the inner sanctum sanctorum.
- Sivagiri Mutt : Located just 3 kms from the Janardhan temple, this mutt is the Headquarter of Sree Narayana Dharma Sangham Trust, founded by Sree Narayana Guru.
- Varkala Tunnel : This 924 ft tunnel was built in the19th century and it took nearly 14years to be completed. A prominent tourist attraction in Varkala, the tunnel is a must-visit site on your Varkala Tour.
- Kappil Lake : Lying on the outskirts of Varkala town, this scenic lake gives way to enchanting world of Kerala backwaters.
Attractions in and around Alleppey
- Krishnapuram Palace – The Krishnapuram Palace was built during the reign of Marthanda Varma, a Travancore king. One of the biggest mural paintings in all of Kerala is located here.
- Alleppey Beach is one of the most popular beaches of the state of Kerala. The beautiful sand contrasts beautifully with the color of the water, to make for a truly picturesque location & relaxing atmosphere.
- Pathiramannal is a small island found on the Vembanad Lake near Alleppey. This magnificent location can only be reached by boat. Its remote location adds to the intrigue for those that especially love to explore.
- St. Andrew’s church originally built for the use of Scottish officers, their families and a few other laymen. This congregation has a long history as well as a well deserved reputation of serving the community. In1881, an impressive pipe organ was installed.
- Karumadi village is only three kilometers east of Alleppey. There is a large black granite statue there that is very famous. This sculpture is known as the Karumadi Kuttan.
- Amabalapuzha Sree Krishna Temple is one of the few temples in Kerala that have survived time. This temple is particularly famous throughout Kerala for Palpayasam, a milk porridge of exceptional sweetness offered to the deity also called Dwaraka of South.
- “Kuttanad” in Alappuzha is one of few places in the world where farming is done below sea level. Kuttanad is a land of lush paddy fields and is called the ‘Rice Bowl’ of Kerela.
- Marari beach isn’t a tourist beach but rather a peaceful place to relax and unwind. Those who visit Marari look forward to the slow pace of life, and soaking up the serenity and tranquility on the deserted sandy beaches.
|Budget||Holiday Home||Ocean Park||Travancore Palace||Toms Inn||Grand Sea|
|Standard||Kovalam Beach retreat||Geethu International||Swagath Holiday Resort||Raja Resort||New Kovalam Beach Hotel|
|Deluxe||Park Inn International||Country Club||Jasmine Palace||Sagara Beach Resort||Kovalam Beach Hotel|
|S.Deluxe||Harmonia Resort||UDS||Isola De Cocco||Estuary Island||Samudra Beach Resort|
|Luxury||Leela Beach Resort||Turtle on the Beach||Taj Vivanta||Travancore Heritage||Poovar Island|
|Budget||Aagmam Inn||Gabis||Shishir Palace||Green Palace||Pulimootil|
|Standard||Silver Sand Residency||Thaneermukam Resort||Pagoda||Pozhiyoram Resort||Riverine Resort|
|Deluxe||Pagoda||Arcadia||Hotel Prince||Picasso Castle||Kondai Lip|
|S.Deluxe||Panoramic Resort||Fisherman Village||Coir Village||Pristine Island||Abad Turtle|
|Luxury||Citrus||Ilona Resort||Lake Palace||Punnamada||Lemon Tree|
Note : Those who prefer S.Deluxe & Luxury Package, they can avail another option. Instead of Hotel stay, can opt Houseboat cruise and overnight stay. A backwater cruise on a houseboat allows you to see the scenic manmade islands and beautiful sights of coconut fringed backwaters and paddy fields. Breakfast, Meals,Tea and Snacks will be provided on board.
|Budget||South Fort||Hotel Excellency||Paulson Park||Ashtapathi Residency||Saas Tower|
|Standard||Hostel Aiswarya||Mermaid Days Inn||Cochin Heritage||Casa De Linda||Shwas|
|Deluxe||Bolgaty Marina||Sea Lord||Senate||Green Dreams||Deshadan Plaza|
|S.Deluxe||Trident||Travancore Court||The Casino Hotel||Renai Cochin||Avenue Regent|
|Luxury||Le Meridien||The Dream Cochin||Ramada Lake Resort||Holiday Inn||Taj Gateway|
|Budget||Mother Palace||Akhil Resort||Wood House|
|Standard||Golden Beach Resort||Sanctum Spring||Green Palace||Raja Park||Golden Beach Resort|
|Deluxe||Deshadan||La Exotica||Kaiya House|
|S.Deluxe||Aquaseerene||Hindustan Beach Retreat|
Tour Package Rates in India Rupees
No. of Pax
|Vehicle||Non A/C||Non A/C||A/C||A/C||A/C|
- Accommodation in mentioned Hotels or Similar
- Daily Breakfast at all hotels
- Non A/C vehicles for transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary for Budget & Standard
- A/C vehicles for transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary for Deluxe/S.DLX & Luxury
- Driver Batta, toll, parking etc
- Airfare/ train fare
- Any meals other than those specified in Cost includes
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry etc
- Government service tax @ 2.58% extra as applicable
- Guide & entrance fees during sightseeing
Terms & Condition
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees
- Meals (where included ) will be on fixed menu/buffet
- Tours is subject to terms & conditions mentioned on the booking form
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigner holding Indian Resident Permit
- No refund on any unutilized services
- 5 Nights / 6 Days Kovalam – Varkala – Alleppey – Cochin Tour Package
- 7 Nights / 8 Days Trivandrum – Kovalam – Alleppey – Cochin – Guruvayoor – Athirapally Tour Package
- 6 Nights / 7 Days Kovalam – Varkala – Alleppey – Kumarakom – Cochin Tour Package
- 5 Nights / 6 Days Kovalam – Varkala – Cochin Tour Package
- 5 Nights / 6 Days Kovalam – Varkala – Kumarakom – Cochin Tour Package
- 5 Nights / 6 Days Trivandrum – Varkala – Kovalam – Kanyakumari Tour Package
- 6 Nights / 7 Days Trivandrum – Varkala – Kovalam – Kanyakumari Tour Package
- 5 Nights / 6 Days Trivandrum – Kovalam – Alleppey – Cochin Tour Package
- 4 Nights / 5 Days Kovalam- Varkala – Alleppey Tour Package
- 6 Nights / 7 Days Trivandrum – Kovalam – Alleppey – Cochin – Guruvayoor Tour Package