Day 01 : On arrival, our representative will meet you and transfer you to Munnar. Drive through hairpin curves will be a fantastic experience. On the way it is worth to see aromatic tea gardens spread like a green carpet. Check in Hotel at Munnar.
Day 01 & Day 02 will be spent at Munnar. The place is a paradise for nature lovers and provides them the best ambience, the honeymooners require for their dream honeymoon tour.
On Day 03 : you will be transferred to Thekkady. You can opt a boat ride in the Periyar Lake, while cruising get a chance to see wild animals in the side by forest and on the lake shores. The greatest attractions of Periyar, however, are the herds of wild elephants that come down to play in the lake. Thekkady is rich in tea and spice plantation and thus becomes a paradise for those who have the affinity to shop for these two items.
Day 04 : Kumarakom
Day 05 & 06 : Kovalam . It is a favored spot of honeymooning couples and beach lovers. You may relax on the Beach sand, indulge in water sports and can enjoy the scenic beauty of Arabian waves embracing virgin sands. The warm golden sands and calm crystal blue waters of Kovalam beach are the ideal romantic getaway settings for honeymooners. The Kovalam lighthouse beach is where most visitors spend their time. The local fishermen provide sunrise and sun set cruises in fishing boats. Angling for deep-sea fishing is highly catching up with tourists. Surfboards and boogie boards can also be hired on the beach.
Day 07 : You will be shifted to Trivandrum and taken for Trivandrum city tour. The interesting places to see are Sri Chitra Art Gallery, Padmanabha Swamy Temple, Museum, Kanakakunnu Palace, Aruvikkara, Veli Tourist Village, Kanakakunnu Palace, Beema Palli, Koyikal Palace, Shanghumugham Beach etc…
On 8th Day after Breakfast, We’ll transfer you to Trivandrum Airport/Railway station.
Attractions in and around Munnar
- You can stroll though the tea plantations and enjoy the aroma of spice scented cool air.
- Visit to Eravikulam National Park and are allowed only to the tourism area which is in the Rajamala region. The Nilgiri Tahr can be observed at close quarters here.
- Trekking facilities are available here. Tourists are allowed to go on foot up to Anamudi, the highest peak. This is also a place for adventure tourism.
- Top Station – Top Station (a viewing point) also offers a panoramic view of neighbouring state of Tamil Nadu.
- Echo Point - This scenic place is on the way to Top Station from Munnar.
- Mattupetty is famous for its highly specialised dairy farm, the Indo-swiss live stock project. The Mattupetty lake and dam, just a short distance from the farm, is a very beautiful picnic spot. You can avail boating in the lake.
- Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary is an enjoyment for the bird lover. Showcasing a mystifying collection of unique birds among the pantheon of general bird population it is an ideal place for tourists to enjoy the serene loveliness of the environs.
- Short cruise in fascinating Vembanad Lake, Visit to Aruvikkuzhi waterfalls, Cheriyapally, Bay Island Driftwood Museum, Thirunakkara Mahadeva Temple.
- 7 Nights / 8 Days Munnar – Thekkady – Kumarakom – Kovalam Tour Package
- 7 Nights / 8 Days Munnar – Thekkady – Alleppey – Kovalam – Trivandrum Tour Package
- 7 Nights / 8 Days Cochin – Munnar – Thekkady – Alleppey – Kumarakom Tour Package
- 6 Nights / 7 Days Munnar – Thekkady – Alleppey – Trivandrum Tour Package
- 5 Nights / 6 Days Munnar – Thekkady – Kumarakom Tour Package
- 6 Nights / 7 Days Munnar – Thekkady – Kumarakom Tour Package
- 5 Nights / 6 Days Munnar – Thekkady – Kumarakom – Alleppey Tour Package
- 6 Nights / 7 Days Munnar – Thekkady – Alleppey – Kumarakom Tour Package
- 5 Nights / 6 Days Trivandrum – Kovalam – Kumarakom – Cochin Tour Package
- 6 Nights / 7 Days Munnar – Thekkady – Alleppey – Kovalam Tour Package