Day 01 : Upon arrival at Cochin Airport , you will be transferred to Guruvayur. Guruvayur is very popular tourist destinations as well as an important pilgrimage in Kerala. Thousands and hundreds of devotees from India and abroad come to the Guruvayur Temple dedicated to Lord Krishna to offer prayer and seek blessings. Visit Sreekrishna temple, Punnathoor Kotta Elephant sanctuary and nearby temples.
Day 02 : Athirapally. Athirapally Waterfalls is a popular picnic spot where water plunges from a height of nearly 80 feet before joining the Chalakudi River. Check in to the hotel on arrival.
Day 03 & Day 04 : Munnar. Drive through hairpin curves will be a fantastic experience. On the way it is worth to see aromatic tea gardens spread like a green carpet. Check in Hotel at Munnar. The place is a paradise for nature lovers and provides them the best ambience, the honeymooners require for their dream honeymoon tour.
On Day 05, you will be transferred to Thekkady.
Day 05 & 06 : Thekkady. You can opt a boat ride in the Periyar Lake, while cruising get a chance to see wild animals in the side by forest and on the lake shores. The greatest attractions of Periyar, however, are the herds of wild elephants that come down to play in the lake. Thekkady is rich in tea and spice plantation and thus becomes a paradise for those who have the affinity to shop for these two items.
Day 07 : Kumarakom
On 8th Day after Breakfast, We’ll transfer you to Cochin Airport/Railway station.
Nearby Places of Interest in Athirapally
- Vazhachal Waterfalls : The Vazhachal waterfallnear to Athirapally, is a scenic and popular waterfall on the edge of the Sholayar forest range in Kerala.
- Charpa Falls : To the east of athirapally is the enchanting but lesser known Charpa falls which plunges on to the road during monsoon. It is a sight to watch and enjoy.
- Anakkayam : About 20 km from Chalakudy on the sholayar peringalkuthu route, Anakkayam means the “Elephant pit”. It is noted for a lake with cool and placid waters.
- Water Theme Parks : For those who want a little extra recreation there are two water theme parks nearby with plenty of adventure games and water sports.
- Malakapara Tea Gardens : For the adventurous a family safari through the deep forest and high ranges (Western Ghats) complemented with lots of hairpin curves takes you to the fascinating sculptured beauty of Malakapara tea Gardens. Along the route if you are lucky you may end up seeing some good wildlife.
- Thumpurmuzhi Gardens : Thumpurmuzhi is an ideal stopover with its garden, scenic splendor and a classic waterfall.
- Vazhachal Forest Gardens : With the abundant flora and even herbal plantation maintained by the forest department, Vazhachal is a Botanist’s treasure trove.
Attractions in and around Munnar
- You can stroll though the tea plantations and enjoy the aroma of spice scented cool air.
- Visit to Eravikulam National Park and are allowed only to the tourism area which is in the Rajamala region. The Nilgiri Tahr can be observed at close quarters here.
- Trekking facilities are available here. Tourists are allowed to go on foot up to Anamudi, the highest peak. This is also a place for adventure tourism.
- Top Station – Top Station (a viewing point) also offers a panoramic view of neighbouring state of Tamil Nadu.
- Echo Point - This scenic place is on the way to Top Station from Munnar.
- Mattupetty is famous for its highly specialised dairy farm, the Indo-swiss live stock project. The Mattupetty lake and dam, just a short distance from the farm, is a very beautiful picnic spot. You can avail boating in the lake.
- Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary is an enjoyment for the bird lover. Showcasing a mystifying collection of unique birds among the pantheon of general bird population it is an ideal place for tourists to enjoy the serene loveliness of the environs.
- Short cruise in fascinating Vembanad Lake, Vistit to Aruvikkuzhi waterfalls, Cheriyapally,, Bay Island Driftwood Museum, Thirunakkara Mahadeva Temple.
|Budget||Gokulam Resort||Guruvayoor Resort|
|Standard||Fort Gate||Nandanam||Krishna Inn||Rvees Regency||Guruvayoor Resort – Ac|
|Deluxe||Sopanam||Basuri Inn||Mayur Residency||Fort Gate|
|Luxury||Green Hattu Resort,||Kanoos – DLX|
|Bethania||Bethania – DLX||Ayursoukhyam||Ayursoukhyam- DLX||Rain Forest|
|Budget||Pearl Green Resort||Mist Land||Meghadoot||Sujatha Inn||Munnar Tourist Home|
|Standard||Whispering Meadows||High Range||Le Celestium||Munnar Castle||Munnar Inn|
|Deluxe||Spice Country||Westwood Riverside||Igloo Resort||C7 Resort||Eastend|
|S.Deluxe||Blue Haze||Clouds Valley||Grand Plaza||Deshadan Resort||Tea Valley Resort|
|Luxury||Tall Trees||Ambady Resort||Mountain Club||Club Mahindra Resort||Mountain Trail|
|Budget||Mountain Mist||Rays Inn||Sithara International||Angels Inn||Revathy International|
|Standard||Lake Queen||Lakeshore Inn||Kumily Gate||Sandra Palace||Michael’s Inn|
|Deluxe||Periyar House||Thekkady Woods||Periyar Meadows||Jungle Park||Grand Thekkady|
|S.Deluxe||Ranger Woods||Wild Corridor||Green Forest||Cardmom County||Wood n Spice|
|Luxury||Elephant Court||Tusker Trails||Shalimar Spice Garden||Green Woods||Lake Palace|
|Budget||Dubai Hotel||Coconut Creek||Delight Holiday Inn||Lake Palace||Backwater Breeze|
|Standard||Green Fields||Lakshmi resort||Tharavadu Heritage||Royal Riviera||Pearl Regency|
|Deluxe||Manor Backwater||Kalathil Lake Resort||Cocobay Resort||Kerala Palace||Windsor Castle|
|S.Deluxe||Gold Field Resort||Golden waters||Lake Song||Backwater Ripples||Water Scapes|
|Luxury||Zuri Lake Resort||Taj Garden Resort||Kumarakom Lake Resort||Coconut Lagoon||Luxury Houseboat|
Note : Those who prefer S.Deluxe & Luxury Package, they can avail another option. Instead of Hotel stay, can opt Houseboat cruise and overnight stay. A backwater cruise on a houseboat allows you to see the scenic manmade islands and beautiful sights of coconut fringed backwaters and paddy fields. Breakfast, Meals,Tea and Snacks will be provided on board.
Tour Package Rates in India Rupees
No. of Pax
|Vehicle||Non A/C||Non A/C||A/C||A/C||A/C|
- Accommodation in mentioned Hotels or Similar
- Daily Breakfast at all hotels
- Non A/C vehicles for transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary for Budget & Standard
- A/C vehicles for transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary for Deluxe/S.DLX & Luxury
- Driver Batta, toll, parking etc included
- Airfare/ train fare
- Any meals other than those specified in Cost includes
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry etc
- Government service tax @ 2.58% extra as applicable
- Guide & entrance fees during sightseeing
Terms & Condition
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees
- Meals (where included ) will be on fixed menu/buffet
- Tours is subject to terms & conditions mentioned on the booking form
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigner holding Indian Resident Permit
- No refund on any unutilized services
- 7 Nights / 8 Days Guruvayoor – Athirapally – Munnar – Thekkady – Cochin Tour Package
- 7 Nights / 8 Days Cochin – Munnar – Thekkady – Guruvayoor – Athirapally Tour Package
- 6 Nights / 7 Days Guruvayoor – Athirapally – Munnar – Thekkady – Kumarakom Tour Package
- 7 Nights / 8 Days Cochin – Munnar – Alleppey – Guruvayoor – Athirapally Tour Package
- 5 Nights / 6 Days Guruvayoor – Athirapally – Munnar – Kumarakom Tour Package
- 5 Nights / 6 Days Guruvayoor – Athirapally – Munnar – Thekkady Tour Package
- 6 Nights / 7 Days Guruvayoor – Athirapally – Munnar – Thekkady Tour Package
- 7 Nights / 8 Days Munnar – Thekkady – Kumarakom – Kovalam Tour Package
- 7 Nights / 8 Days Munnar – Thekkady – Kumarakom – Kovalam – Trivandrum Tour Package
- 7 Nights / 8 Days Munnar – Thekkady – Kumarakom – Alleppey Tour Package