Day 01 : On arrival at Cochin Airport, our representative will meet you and transfer you to the hotel. After relaxation, afternoon we’ll take you to Fort Cochin. The important places to visit are Fort Cochin and Mattancherry. Sight seeing includes Jewish Synagogue, Dutch Palace, Jew street, St Francis Church and Chinese fishing nets. Evening is free for shopping. Cochin now has some of the best textile showrooms and jewelry shops which offers a wide range of dress materials/ornaments. Overnight at hotel.
Day 0 2 & Day 03 : Munnar. Drive through hairpin curves will be a fantastic experience. On the way it is worth to see aromatic tea gardens spread like a green carpet. Check in Hotel at Munnar. The place is a paradise for nature lovers and provides them the best ambience, the honeymooners require for their dream honeymoon tour.
Day 04 : Alleppey
Day 05 : Guruvayur. Guruvayur is very popular tourist destinations as well as an important pilgrimage in Kerala. Thousands and hundreds of devotees from India and abroad come to the Guruvayur Temple dedicated to Lord Krishna to offer prayer and seek blessings. Visit Sreekrishna temple, Punnathoor Kotta Elephant sanctuary and nearby temples.
Day 06 & 07 : Athirapally. Athirapally Waterfalls is a popular picnic spot where water plunges from a height of nearly 80 feet before joining the Chalakudi River. Check in to the hotel on arrival.
On 8th Day after Breakfast, We’ll transfer you to Cochin Airport/Railway station.
Attractions in and around Munnar
- You can stroll though the tea plantations and enjoy the aroma of spice scented cool air.
- Visit to Eravikulam National Park and are allowed only to the tourism area which is in the Rajamala region. The Nilgiri Tahr can be observed at close quarters here.
- Trekking facilities are available here. Tourists are allowed to go on foot up to Anamudi, the highest peak. This is also a place for adventure tourism.
- Top Station – Top Station (a viewing point) also offers a panoramic view of neighbouring state of Tamil Nadu.
- Echo Point - This scenic place is on the way to Top Station from Munnar.
- Mattupetty is famous for its highly specialised dairy farm, the Indo-swiss live stock project. The Mattupetty lake and dam, just a short distance from the farm, is a very beautiful picnic spot. You can avail boating in the lake.
Attractions in and around Alleppey
- Krishnapuram Palace – The Krishnapuram Palace was built during the reign of Marthanda Varma, a Travancore king. One of the biggest mural paintings in all of Kerala is located here.
- Alleppey Beach is one of the most popular beaches of the state of Kerala. The beautiful sand contrasts beautifully with the color of the water, to make for a truly picturesque location & relaxing atmosphere.
- Pathiramannal is a small island found on the Vembanad Lake near Alleppey. This magnificent location can only be reached by boat. Its remote location adds to the intrigue for those that especially love to explore.
- St. Andrew’s church originally built for the use of Scottish officers, their families and a few other laymen. This congregation has a long history as well as a well deserved reputation of serving the community. In1881, an impressive pipe organ was installed.
- Karumadi village is only three kilometers east of Alleppey. There is a large black granite statue there that is very famous. This sculpture is known as the Karumadi Kuttan.
- Amabalapuzha Sree Krishna Temple is one of the few temples in Kerala that have survived time. This temple is particularly famous throughout Kerala for Palpayasam, a milk porridge of exceptional sweetness offered to the deity also called Dwaraka of South.
- “Kuttanad” in Alappuzha is one of few places in the world where farming is done below sea level. Kuttanad is a land of lush paddy fields and is called the ‘Rice Bowl’ of Kerela.
- Marari beach isn’t a tourist beach but rather a peaceful place to relax and unwind. Those who visit Marari look forward to the slow pace of life, and soaking up the serenity and tranquility on the deserted sandy beaches.
Nearby Places of Interest in Athirapally
- Vazhachal Waterfalls : The Vazhachal waterfallnear to Athirapally, is a scenic and popular waterfall on the edge of the Sholayar forest range in Kerala.
- Charpa Falls : To the east of athirapally is the enchanting but lesser known Charpa falls which plunges on to the road during monsoon. It is a sight to watch and enjoy.
- Anakkayam : About 20 km from Chalakudy on the sholayar peringalkuthu route, Anakkayam means the “Elephant pit”. It is noted for a lake with cool and placid waters.
- Water Theme Parks : For those who want a little extra recreation there are two water theme parks nearby with plenty of adventure games and water sports.
- Malakapara Tea Gardens : For the adventurous a family safari through the deep forest and high ranges (Western Ghats) complemented with lots of hairpin curves takes you to the fascinating sculptured beauty of Malakapara tea Gardens. Along the route if you are lucky you may end up seeing some good wildlife.
- Thumpurmuzhi Gardens : Thumpurmuzhi is an ideal stopover with its garden, scenic splendor and a classic waterfall.
- Vazhachal Forest Gardens : With the abundant flora and even herbal plantation maintained by the forest department, Vazhachal is a Botanist’s treasure trove.
|Budget||Pearl Green Resort||Mist Land||Meghadoot||Sujatha Inn||Munnar Tourist Home|
|Standard||Whispering Meadows||High Range||Le Celestium||Munnar Castle||Munnar Inn|
|Deluxe||Spice Country||Westwood Riverside||Igloo Resort||C7 Resort||Eastend|
|S.Deluxe||Blue Haze||Clouds Valley||Grand Plaza||Deshadan Resort||Tea Valley Resort|
|Luxury||Tall Trees||Ambady Resort||Mountain Club||Club Mahindra Resort||Mountain Trail|
|Budget||Aagmam Inn||Gabis||Shishir Palace||Green Palace||Pulimootil|
|Standard||Silver Sand Residency||Thaneermukam Resort||Pagoda||Pozhiyoram Resort||Riverine Resort|
|Deluxe||Pagoda||Arcadia||Hotel Prince||Picasso Castle||Kondai Lip|
|S.Deluxe||Panoramic Resort||Fisherman Village||Coir Village||Pristine Island||Abad Turtle|
|Luxury||Citrus||Ilona Resort||Lake Palace||Punnamada||Lemon Tree|
Note : Those who prefer S.Deluxe & Luxury Package, they can avail another option. Instead of Hotel stay, can opt Houseboat cruise and overnight stay. A backwater cruise on a houseboat allows you to see the scenic manmade islands and beautiful sights of coconut fringed backwaters and paddy fields. Breakfast, Meals,Tea and Snacks will be provided on board.
|Budget||South Fort||Hotel Excellency||Paulson Park||Ashtapathi Residency||Saas Tower|
|Standard||Hostel Aiswarya||Mermaid Days Inn||Cochin Heritage||Casa De Linda||Shwas|
|Deluxe||Bolgaty Marina||Sea Lord||Senate||Green Dreams||Deshadan Plaza|
|S.Deluxe||Trident||Travancore Court||The Casino Hotel||Renai Cochin||Avenue Regent|
|Luxury||Le Meridien||The Dream Cochin||Ramada Lake Resort||Holiday Inn||Taj Gateway|
|Budget||Gokulam Resort||Guruvayoor Resort|
|Standard||Fort Gate||Nandanam||Krishna Inn||Rvees Regency||Guruvayoor Resort – Ac|
|Deluxe||Sopanam||Basuri Inn||Mayur Residency||Fort Gate|
|Luxury||Green Hattu Resort,||Kanoos – DLX|
|Bethania||Bethania – DLX||Ayursoukhyam||Ayursoukhyam- DLX||Rain Forest|
Tour Package Rates in India Rupees
No. of Pax
|Vehicle||Non A/C||Non A/C||A/C||A/C||A/C|
- Accommodation in mentioned Hotels or Similar
- Daily Breakfast at all hotels
- Non A/C vehicles for transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary for Budget & Standard
- A/C vehicles for transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary for Deluxe/S.DLX & Luxury
- Driver Batta, toll, parking etc
- Airfare/ train fare
- Any meals other than those specified in Cost includes
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry etc
- Government service tax @ 2.58% extra as applicable
- Guide & entrance fees during sightseeing
Terms & Condition
- All Prices are in Indian Rupees
- Meals (where included ) will be on fixed menu/buffet
- Tours is subject to terms & conditions mentioned on the booking form
- Tour prices are valid for Indian Nationals & Foreigner holding Indian Resident Permit
- No refund on any unutilized services
- 5 Nights / 6 Days Cochin – Alleppey – Kumarakom – Guruvayoor – Athirapally Tour Package
- 6 Nights / 7 Days Cochin – Alleppey – Kumarakom – Guruvayoor – Athirapally Tour Package
- 7 Nights / 8 Days Cochin – Munnar – Thekkady – Alleppey – Kovalam Tour Package
- 6 Nights / 7 Days Guruvayoor – Athirapally – Munnar – Thekkady Tour Package
- 5 Nights / 6 Days Guruvayoor – Athirapally – Munnar – Thekkady Tour Package
- 5 Nights / 6 Days Guruvayoor – Athirapally – Munnar – Kumarakom Tour Package
- 3 Nights / 4 Days Cochin Munnar Tour Package
- 6 Nights / 7 Days Guruvayoor – Athirapally – Munnar – Thekkady – Kumarakom Tour Package
- 7 Nights / 8 Days Cochin – Munnar – Thekkady – Alleppey – Kumarakom Tour Package
- 7 Nights / 8 Days Cochin – Thekkady – Alleppey – Kumarakom – Kovalam Tour Package