Day 01 : Kovalam. On arrival at Trivandrum Airport, you will be met & transferred to Kovalam. It is a favored spot of honeymooning couples and beach lovers. You may relax on the Beach sand, indulge in water sports and can enjoy the scenic beauty of Arabian waves embracing virgin sands. The warm golden sands and calm crystal blue waters of Kovalam beach are the ideal romantic getaway settings for honeymooners. The Kovalam lighthouse beach is where most visitors spend their time. The local fishermen provide sunrise and sun set cruises in fishing boats. Angling for deep-sea fishing is highly catching up with tourists. Surfboards and boogie boards can also be hired on the beach.
You will be taken for Trivandrum city tour. The interesting places to see are Sri Chitra Art Gallery, Padmanabha Swamy Temple, Museum, Kanakakunnu Palace, Aruvikkara, Veli Tourist Village, Kanakakunnu Palace, Beema Palli, Koyikal Palace, Vizhinjam, Shanghumugham Beach etc…
Day 01, 02 & 03 will be spent at Kovalam.
Day 04 & 05 : Varkala. Varkala is a famous beach destination situated in Thiruvananthapuram district of Kerala. Besides being a popular getaway for backpackers, Varkala is a well known religious destination also. ‘Papanasam’ is one of the main beaches here and it is revered as an important Hindu center of pilgrimage. A dip in the holy waters of this beach is believed to have the magical powers of washing away all your sins, and thereby purifying your body and soul.
After two days stay at Varkala, on Day 6, you will be transferred to Kanyakumari. Kanyakumari or the Cape Comorin, the southern most tip lies is the confluence point of three oceans – the Bay of Bengal, the Arabian Sea and the Indian Ocean. Apart from this, it is also a vital Hindu pilgrim center, renowned for its exotic sunrises and sunsets over the horizon. One of the unique features of Kanyakumari is the multicolored sand found on its beach.
On 7th Day after Breakfast, We’ll transfer you to Trivandrum Airport/Railway station.
Attraction in Varkala
- Janardhana Temple : The 2000 year old Janardhana Temple is one of the important tourist attractions in Varkala. Non-Hindus are prohibited from entering the inner sanctum sanctorum.
- Sivagiri Mutt : Located just 3 kms from the Janardhan temple, this mutt is the Headquarter of Sree Narayana Dharma Sangham Trust, founded by Sree Narayana Guru.
- Varkala Tunnel : This 924 ft tunnel was built in the19th century and it took nearly 14years to be completed. A prominent tourist attraction in Varkala, the tunnel is a must-visit site on your Varkala Tour.
- Kappil Lake : Lying on the outskirts of Varkala town, this scenic lake gives way to enchanting world of Kerala backwaters.
Top attractions in Kanyakumari
- Kanya Kumari Amman Temple - Dedicated to goddess Parvathi to mark the spot where the Goddess won Lord Shiva with her penance. The diamond nose ring of the goddess is famous for its dazzling glow.
- A ferry will take you to the Vivekananda Rock Memorial. Built in 1970,it marks the place where Swami Vivekananda meditated and evolved his philosophy. Close to the memorial is Sripada Parai where the footprints of goddess Kanyakumari are believed to be imprinted.
- Other tourist attractions in Kanyakumari are the Gandhi Memorial built over the spot where the urn containing the ashes of Gandhi was kept for public viewing before it was immersed in the water around in accordance to his wishes. The Government Museum has a collection of sundry objects like old coins, whalebones, tribal objects, bronze sculptures, and woodcarvings.
- Vattakottai Fort – It is among the prominent monuments here and a standing example of exemplary art. Constructed on the seaboard by Captain Lannoy, this fort acted as a shelter against the Dutch.
- 6 Nights / 7 Days Trivandrum – Varkala – Kovalam – Kanyakumari Tour Package
- 5 Nights / 6 Days Kovalam – Varkala – Kanyakumari Tour Package
- 5 Nights / 6 Days Trivandrum – Varkala – Kovalam – Kanyakumari Tour Package
- 5 Nights / 6 Days Kovalam – Varkala – Cochin Tour Package
- 5 Nights / 6 Days Kovalam – Varkala – Kumarakom – Cochin Tour Package
- 4 Nights / 5 Days Kovalam- Varkala – Alleppey Tour Package
- 5 Nights / 6 Days Kovalam – Varkala – Alleppey – Cochin Tour Package
- 6 Nights / 7 Days Trivandrum – Kovalam – Alleppey – Cochin – Guruvayoor Tour Package
- 6 Nights / 7 Days Munnar – Thekkady – Alleppey – Kovalam Tour Package
- 6 Nights / 7 Days Cochin – Thekkady – Alleppey – Kumarakom – Kovalam Tour Package