Day 01 : Trivandrum. On arrival at Trivandrum Airport, you will be met & transferred to Hotel. You will be taken for Trivandrum city tour. The interesting places to see are Sri Chitra Art Gallery, Padmanabha Swamy Temple, Museum, Kanakakunnu Palace, Aruvikkara, Veli Tourist Village, Kanakakunnu Palace, Beema Palli, Koyikal Palace, Shanghumugham Beach etc…
Day 02 & Day 03 : Kovalam. It is a favored spot of honeymooning couples and beach lovers. You may relax on the Beach sand, indulge in water sports and can enjoy the scenic beauty of Arabian waves embracing virgin sands. The warm golden sands and calm crystal blue waters of Kovalam beach are the ideal romantic getaway settings for honeymooners. The Kovalam lighthouse beach is where most visitors spend their time. The local fishermen provide sunrise and sun set cruises in fishing boats. Angling for deep-sea fishing is highly catching up with tourists. Surfboards and boogie boards can also be hired on the beach.
After two days stay at Kovalam, on Day 4, you will be transferred to Alleppey.
Day 05 : Cochin. After relaxation, afternoon we’ll take you to Fort Cochin. The important places to visit are Fort Cochin and Mattancherry. Sight seeing includes Jewish Synagogue, Dutch Palace, Jew street, St Francis Church and Chinese fishing nets. Evening is free for shopping. Cochin now has some of the best textile showrooms and jewellery shops which offers a wide range of dress materials/ornaments.
On 6th Day after Breakfast, We’ll transfer you to Cochin Airport/Railway station.
Attractions in and around Alleppey
- Krishnapuram Palace – The Krishnapuram Palace was built during the reign of Marthanda Varma, a Travancore king. One of the biggest mural paintings in all of Kerala is located here.
- Alleppey Beach is one of the most popular beaches of the state of Kerala. The beautiful sand contrasts beautifully with the color of the water, to make for a truly picturesque location & relaxing atmosphere.
- Pathiramannal is a small island found on the Vembanad Lake near Alleppey. This magnificent location can only be reached by boat. Its remote location adds to the intrigue for those that especially love to explore.
- St. Andrew’s church originally built for the use of Scottish officers, their families and a few other laymen. This congregation has a long history as well as a well deserved reputation of serving the community. In1881, an impressive pipe organ was installed.
- Karumadi village is only three kilometers east of Alleppey. There is a large black granite statue there that is very famous. This sculpture is known as the Karumadi Kuttan.
- Amabalapuzha Sree Krishna Temple is one of the few temples in Kerala that have survived time. This temple is particularly famous throughout Kerala for Palpayasam, a milk porridge of exceptional sweetness offered to the deity also called Dwaraka of South.
- “Kuttanad” in Alappuzha is one of few places in the world where farming is done below sea level. Kuttanad is a land of lush paddy fields and is called the ‘Rice Bowl’ of Kerela.
- Marari beach isn’t a tourist beach but rather a peaceful place to relax and unwind. Those who visit Marari look forward to the slow pace of life, and soaking up the serenity and tranquility on the deserted sandy beaches.
- 3 Nights / 4 Days Kovalam Alleppey Tour Package
- 5 Nights / 6 Days Cochin – Thekkady – Alleppey – Kumarakom Tour Package
- 4 Nights / 5 Days Kovalam- Varkala – Alleppey Tour Package
- 5 Nights / 6 Days Cochin – Munnar – Thekkady – Alleppey Tour Package
- 5 Nights / 6 Days Cochin – Alleppey – Kumarakom – Guruvayoor – Athirapally Tour Package
- 3 Nights / 4 Days Guruvayoor Cochin Alleppey Tour Package
- 3 Nights / 4 Days Kovalam Kumarakom Tour Package
- 5 Nights / 6 Days Munnar – Thekkady – Alleppey Tour Package
- 5 Nights / 6 Days Munnar – Thekkady – Kumarakom – Alleppey Tour Package
- Exotic Cochin – Kovalam tour (5 Days / 4 Nights)