Day 01 : Upon arrival, you will be transferred to Guruvayur. Guruvayur is very popular tourist destinations as well as an important pilgrimage in Kerala. Thousands and hundreds of devotees from India and abroad come to the Guruvayur Temple dedicated to Lord Krishna to offer prayer and seek blessings. Visit Sreekrishna temple, Punnathoor Kotta Elephant sanctuary and nearby temples.
Day 02 : Athirapally. Athirapally Waterfalls is a popular picnic spot where water plunges from a height of nearly 80 feet before joining the Chalakudi River. Check in to the hotel on arrival.
Day 03 & Day 04 : Munnar. Drive through hairpin curves will be a fantastic experience. On the way it is worth to see aromatic tea gardens spread like a green carpet. Check in Hotel at Munnar. The place is a paradise for nature lovers and provides them the best ambience, the honeymooners require for their dream honeymoon tour.
Day 05 : Thekkady. You can opt a boat ride in the Periyar Lake, while cruising get a chance to see wild animals in the side by forest and on the lake shores. The greatest attractions of Periyar, however, are the herds of wild elephants that come down to play in the lake. Thekkady is rich in tea and spice plantation and thus becomes a paradise for those who have the affinity to shop for these two items.
On 6 th Day after Breakfast, We’ll transfer you to Cochin Airport/Railway station.
Nearby Places of Interest in Athirapally
- Vazhachal Waterfalls : The Vazhachal waterfallnear to Athirapally, is a scenic and popular waterfall on the edge of the Sholayar forest range in Kerala.
- Charpa Falls : To the east of athirapally is the enchanting but lesser known Charpa falls which plunges on to the road during monsoon. It is a sight to watch and enjoy.
- Anakkayam : About 20 km from Chalakudy on the sholayar peringalkuthu route, Anakkayam means the “Elephant pit”. It is noted for a lake with cool and placid waters.
- Water Theme Parks : For those who want a little extra recreation there are two water theme parks nearby with plenty of adventure games and water sports.
- Malakapara Tea Gardens : For the adventurous a family safari through the deep forest and high ranges (Western Ghats) complemented with lots of hairpin curves takes you to the fascinating sculptured beauty of Malakapara tea Gardens. Along the route if you are lucky you may end up seeing some good wildlife.
- Thumpurmuzhi Gardens : Thumpurmuzhi is an ideal stopover with its garden, scenic splendor and a classic waterfall.
- Vazhachal Forest Gardens : With the abundant flora and even herbal plantation maintained by the forest department, Vazhachal is a Botanist’s treasure trove.
Attractions in and around Munnar
- You can stroll though the tea plantations and enjoy the aroma of spice scented cool air.
- Visit to Eravikulam National Park and are allowed only to the tourism area which is in the Rajamala region. The Nilgiri Tahr can be observed at close quarters here.
- Trekking facilities are available here. Tourists are allowed to go on foot up to Anamudi, the highest peak. This is also a place for adventure tourism.
- Top Station – Top Station (a viewing point) also offers a panoramic view of neighbouring state of Tamil Nadu.
- Echo Point - This scenic place is on the way to Top Station from Munnar.
- Mattupetty is famous for its highly specialised dairy farm, the Indo-swiss live stock project. The Mattupetty lake and dam, just a short distance from the farm, is a very beautiful picnic spot. You can avail boating in the lake.
- 4 Nights Athirapally – Munnar – Thekkady Tour Package
- 5 Nights / 6 Days Cochin – Alleppey – Kumarakom – Guruvayoor – Athirapally Tour Package
- 4 Nights Athirapally – Munnar – Kumarakom Tour Package
- 4 Nights Athirapally – Munnar – Alleppey Tour Package
- 5 Nights / 6 Days Munnar- Thekkady Tour Package
- 5 Nights / 6 Days Munnar – Thekkady – Kumarakom Tour Package
- 5 Nights / 6 Days Munnar – Thekkady – Alleppey Tour Package
- 4 Nights Guruvayoor – Munnar – Thekkady Tour Package
- 5 Nights / 6 Days Munnar – Thekkady – Kumarakom – Alleppey Tour Package
- 3 Nights / 4 Days Guruvayoor Thekkady Tour Package