Day 01 : Kovalam. On arrival at Trivandrum Airport, you will be met & transferred to Kovalam. It is a favored spot of honeymooning couples and beach lovers. You may relax on the Beach sand, indulge in water sports and can enjoy the scenic beauty of Arabian waves embracing virgin sands. The warm golden sands and calm crystal blue waters of Kovalam beach are the ideal romantic getaway settings for honeymooners. Overnight at resort.
Day 02 : Kovalam. After breakfast drive to Trivandrum city tour. The interesting places to see are Sri Chitra Art Gallery, Padmanabha Swamy Temple, Museum, Kanakakunnu Palace, Aruvikkara, Veli Tourist Village, Kanakakinnu Palace, Beema Palli, Vizhinjam, Koyikal Palace, Shanghumugham Beach etc… Overnight at Kovalam.
After two days stay at Kovalam , on Day 3, you will be transferred to Varkala. Varkala is a famous beach destination situated in Thiruvananthapuram district of Kerala. Besides being a popular getaway for backpackers, Varkala is a well known religious destination also. ‘Papanasam’ is one of the main beaches here and it is revered as an important Hindu center of pilgrimage. A dip in the holy waters of this beach is believed to have the magical powers of washing away all your sins, and thereby purifying your body and soul.
Day 4 : Alleppey
On 5th Day after Breakfast, We’ll transfer you to Cochin Airport/Railway station.
Attraction in Varkala
- Janardhana Temple : The 2000 year old Janardhana Temple is one of the important tourist attractions in Varkala. Non-Hindus are prohibited from entering the inner sanctum sanctorum.
- Sivagiri Mutt : Located just 3 kms from the Janardhan temple, this mutt is the Headquarter of Sree Narayana Dharma Sangham Trust, founded by Sree Narayana Guru.
- Varkala Tunnel : This 924 ft tunnel was built in the19th century and it took nearly 14years to be completed. A prominent tourist attraction in Varkala, the tunnel is a must-visit site on your Varkala Tour.
- Kappil Lake : Lying on the outskirts of Varkala town, this scenic lake gives way to enchanting world of Kerala backwaters.
Attractions in and around Alleppey
- Krishnapuram Palace – The Krishnapuram Palace was built during the reign of Marthanda Varma, a Travancore king. One of the biggest mural paintings in all of Kerala is located here.
- Alleppey Beach is one of the most popular beaches of the state of Kerala. The beautiful sand contrasts beautifully with the color of the water, to make for a truly picturesque location & relaxing atmosphere.
- Pathiramannal is a small island found on the Vembanad Lake near Alleppey. This magnificent location can only be reached by boat. Its remote location adds to the intrigue for those that especially love to explore.
- St. Andrew’s church originally built for the use of Scottish officers, their families and a few other laymen. This congregation has a long history as well as a well deserved reputation of serving the community. In1881, an impressive pipe organ was installed.
- Karumadi village is only three kilometers east of Alleppey. There is a large black granite statue there that is very famous. This sculpture is known as the Karumadi Kuttan.
- Amabalapuzha Sree Krishna Temple is one of the few temples in Kerala that have survived time. This temple is particularly famous throughout Kerala for Palpayasam, a milk porridge of exceptional sweetness offered to the deity also called Dwaraka of South.
- “Kuttanad” in Alappuzha is one of few places in the world where farming is done below sea level. Kuttanad is a land of lush paddy fields and is called the ‘Rice Bowl’ of Kerela.
- Marari beach isn’t a tourist beach but rather a peaceful place to relax and unwind. Those who visit Marari look forward to the slow pace of life, and soaking up the serenity and tranquility on the deserted sandy beaches.
- 3 Nights / 4 Days Kovalam Alleppey Tour Package
- 3 Nights / 4 Days Kovalam Kumarakom Tour Package
- 4 Nights / 5 Days Munnar – Alleppey Tour Package
- 3 Nights / 4 Days Thekkady Alleppey Tour Package
- 3 Nights / 4 Days Guruvayoor Cochin Alleppey Tour Package
- 4 Nights Cochin – Alleppey – Kumarakom – Guruvayoor Tour Package
- 3 Nights / 4 Days Munnar Alleppey Tour Package
- 4 Nights Munnar – Thekkady – Alleppey Tour Package
- 4 Nights Athirapally – Munnar – Alleppey Tour Package
- Alleppey Weekender Package (3 Days / 2 Nights)