Day 01 : Upon arrival at the Cochin airport/ Ernakulam Railway Station, our representative will meet you and will transfer you to Guruvayoor Check in to hotel. Overnight stay at Guruvayur.
Day 02 : After breakfast, you will be transferred to Thekkady.
Day 02 & Day 03 will be spent at Thekkady. You can opt a boat ride in the Periyar Lake, while cruising get a chance to see wild animals in the side by forest and on the lake shores. The greatest attractions of Periyar, however, are the herds of wild elephants that come down to play in the lake. Thekkady is rich in tea and spice plantation and thus becomes a paradise for those who have the affinity to shop for these two items.
On 4th Day after Breakfast, We’ll transfer you to Cochin Airport/Railway station.
Guruvayur is very popular tourist destinations as well as an important pilgrimage in Kerala. Thousands and hundreds of devotees from India and abroad come to the Guruvayur Temple dedicated to Lord Krishna to offer prayer and seek blessings.
Visit Sreekrishna temple, Punnathoor Kotta Elephant sanctuary and nearby temples.
- 3 Nights / 4 Days Cochin Thekkady Tour Package
- 3 Nights / 4 Days Guruvayoor Munnar Tour Package
- 3 Nights / 4 Days Thekkady Kumarakom Tour Package
- 3 Nights / 4 Days Guruvayoor Cochin Alleppey Tour Package
- 3 Nights / 4 Days Thekkady Alleppey Tour Package
- Refreshing Weekend Kerala Tour Package (3 Days / 2 Nights)
- 3 Nights / 4 Days Cochin Munnar Tour Package
- 3 Nights / 4 Days Munnar – Kumarakom Tour Package
- 3 Nights / 4 Days Munnar Alleppey Tour Package
- 3 Nights / 4 Days Munnar Tour Package