Day 01 : On arrival, our representative will meet you and transfer you to the hotel. After relaxation, afternoon we’ll take you to Fort Cochin. The important places to visit are Fort Cochin and Mattancherry. Sight seeing includes Jewish Synagogue, Dutch Palace, Jew street, St Francis Church and Chinese fishing nets. Evening is free for shopping. Cochin now has some of the best textile showrooms and jewelry shops which offers a wide range of dress materials/ornaments. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02 : After breakfast, you will be transferred to Munnar. Drive through hairpin curves will be a fantastic experience. On the way it is worth to see aromatic tea gardens spread like a green carpet. Check in Hotel at Munnar.
Day 02 & Day 03 will be spent at Munnar. The place is a paradise for nature lovers and provides them the best ambience, the honeymooners require for their dream honeymoon tour.
On 4th Day after Breakfast, We’ll transfer you to Cochin Airport/Railway station.
Attractions in and around Munnar
- You can stroll though the tea plantations and enjoy the aroma of spice scented cool air.
- Visit to Eravikulam National Park and are allowed only to the tourism area which is in the Rajamala region. The Nilgiri Tahr can be observed at close quarters here.
- Trekking facilities are available here. Tourists are allowed to go on foot up to Anamudi, the highest peak. This is also a place for adventure tourism.
- Top Station - Top Station (a viewing point) also offers a panoramic view of neighbouring state of Tamil nadu.
- Echo Point – This scenic place is on the way to Top Station from Munnar.
- Mattupetty is famous for its highly specialised dairy farm, the Indo-swiss live stock project. The Mattupetty lake and dam, just a short distance from the farm, is a very beautiful picnic spot. You can avail boating in the lake.
|Budget||Pearl Green Resort||Mist Land||Meghadoot||Sujatha Inn||Munnar Tourist Home|
|Standard||Whispering Meadows||High Range||Le Celestium||Munnar Castle||Munnar Inn|
|Deluxe||Spice Country||Westwood Riverside||Igloo Resort||C7 Resort||Eastend|
|S.Deluxe||Blue Haze||Clouds Valley||Grand Plaza||Deshadan Resort||Tea Valley Resort|
|Luxury||Tall Trees||Ambady Resort||Mountain Club||Club Mahindra Resort||Mountain Trail|
|Budget||South Fort||Hotel Excellency||Paulson Park||Ashtapathi Residency||Saas Tower|
|Standard||Hostel Aiswarya||Mermaid Days Inn||Cochin Heritage||Casa De Linda||Shwas|
|Deluxe||Bolgaty Marina||Sea Lord||Senate||Green Dreams||Deshadan Plaza|
|S.Deluxe||Trident||Travancore Court||The Casino Hotel||Renai Cochin||Avenue Regent|
|Luxury||Le Meridien||The Dream Cochin||Ramada Lake Resort||Holiday Inn||Taj Gateway|
- 3 Nights / 4 Days Munnar Tour Package
- Cochin – Munnar Weekend Break (3 Days / 2 Nights)
- Refreshing Weekend Kerala Tour Package (3 Days / 2 Nights)
- Munnar Weekend Break (3 Days / 2 Nights)
- Misty Kerala Hillstation Package (4 Days / 3 Nights)
- Vibrant 9 Days Kerala Honeymoon Package (9 Days / 8 Nights)
- Irresistible Kerala Leisure Package (10 Days / 9 Nights)
- Exotic Cochin – Kovalam tour (5 Days / 4 Nights)
- Classic Hill & Resort Kerala Honeymoon Package (7 Days / 6 Nights )
- Hills and Backwater Honeymoon package (5 Days / 4 Nights)